+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers

im not a MOD i have no control

Kyle williams wont be giving yall the game this time

Cali sounds a lot like Lambeau/Rodgers12

kinda interesting...
    Last edited by Rusty192; 10-07-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CALI49ER View Post
    saving "yall" lol the game is in 7 days why don't you relax buddy...don't get yourself so worked up the next 7 days cause if you lose again you might commit suicide.

The 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL but I question their ability to win a game from behind this year. When the Vikings established the lead on them in Minnesota, they looked really uncomfortable and out of their element trying to come back.

Oh no! If it's not the "we beat ourselves " card by GB players & their fans, it's the "Kyle Williams" gave you the game card! Lol.

Revenge week for us
    revenge for the loss the Giants gave you in the championship game? You sound like the Packers fan, Rodgers12, that hopes for the Packers to beat the Giants this season to avenge their loss in the playoffs. A regular season win is important, but playoff time is what counts most. Wouldn't you rather see the 49ers beat the Giants in the playoffs, if they both made the playoffs and met up again?
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

next week will be the 49ers SB...that's as close as you'll get....

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    The 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL but I question their ability to win a game from behind this year. When the Vikings established the lead on them in Minnesota, they looked really uncomfortable and out of their element trying to come back.
    Very true! We need to be really aggressive on O & attack them thru the air early & often. We can run with success on them if we can get 6-7 yds on 1st down completions & then just have to get 4 or less yds for the 1st down. We need to avoid 2nd-3rd & long situations. I see it being won thru the air by us as the 9ers have the 30th ranked passing attack in the NFL & cannot match us threw the air. Having Nicks back for this game would be huge as that would give Eli more options at who to throw to. The 9ers would not be able to double team either one cuz that would open it up for whomever is the 3rd WR to get some big plays. I just feel we have way more weapons on offense than the 9ers can cover.Their pass rush can be countered by screens/dumpoffs to Bradshaw/Wilson or Brown. I also feel we have to go to Bennett more in this game.

The 49'ers are a very very dangerous team. Your D is stifling and your O isn't bad either. That being said, the Giants have a knack for playing up to opponents that are better than them. I would not underestimate the Giants. Eli is playing fantastic, and so is our offense. However, our defense has yet to take over a game (i'll give them Carolina). So we'll see. I wouldn't get too ****y though.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

+ Reply to Thread