+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    How do you figure? They've beaten 1 good team and 2 crap teams and they lost to a mediocre team. How the hell does that translate into "proving to be a very good team"?

Please, please, please don't tell me they must be good because they beat the 49ers. Jesus, that would be the height of low football IQism.
    27 points by the Browns. What happened to your amazing D

Quote Originally Posted by calininer4life View Post
    The one thing I agree with you g-men fans, this IS NOT revenge for the NFCCG. If we meet in the playoffs this year, that will be the revenge game. Go niners
    I agree, this is not revenge, its just a game to show where we are at. I can't wait until Jnauary. But it will be fun to show the Giants that Smith has figured out how to conver on third down.

If yall lose the SB you would be hurt too. If your a real fan you would. I wouldn't say were "butthurt" but we do know it slipped away from us. Nobody is going to be on suicide watch over a football game especially a regular season game, c-mon now.
    It's just annoying that there are this many 49ers fans on this board to me it's pathetic... I can understand Eagles, Cowboys or Redskin fans but 49ers cmon man you guys are being trolls and it's getting annoying. We get how good your team and we don't really care we don't need you guys to remind us. No one on here disrespect your team but you guys continue to disrespect ours....get over it we won doesn't mean you guys have a bad team. Go on Arizona boards or the Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    It's just annoying that there are this many 49ers fans on this board to me it's pathetic... I can understand Eagles, Cowboys or Redskin fans but 49ers cmon man you guys are being trolls and it's getting annoying. We get how good your team and we don't really care we don't need you guys to remind us. No one on here disrespect your team but you guys continue to disrespect ours....get over it we won doesn't mean you guys have a bad team. Go on Arizona boards or the Seahawks.
    I can't for other niners fans but I'm here cause we play yall this week. Once this game is over, I'll be back to say "see yall in the playoffs" or "congrats". I could be wrong but I haven't diss your team, I do think they got away wit the win last year but I've tried to be coo about it. Go niners. O, I'll be going to their board here in the next few weeks to, don't trip.

I can't for other niners fans but I'm here cause we play yall this week. Once this game is over, I'll be back to say "see yall in the playoffs" or "congrats". I could be wrong but I haven't diss your team, I do think they got away wit the win last year but I've tried to be coo about it. Go niners. O, I'll be going to their board here in the next few weeks to, don't trip.
    Fair enough....

All this smack being run, (Brian Scott voice) "can't wait" til Sunday. Go niners!
    You're killin' me Smalls.

It's Bart Scott.

And it is the former and the LATTER not former and the LADDER!

I think you should just let your buddies do the smack talking to be honest. Each word you type is just an embarrassment to your fan base.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    You're killin' me Smalls. It's Bart Scott.And it is the former and the LATTER not former and the LADDER! I think you should just let your buddies do the smack talking to be honest. Each word you type is just an embarrassment to your fan base.
    I ain't perfect I'll admit it. I don't need anyone speaking for me. Sunday night, when I say "see yall in the playoffs" you'll understand that jus fine. Don't even trip. Go niners!

I don't remember when the first one happened. Don't remember & I'm not watching it again 4 well known reasons. Goo niners
    when he is referring to the First fumble and saying wasnt it in the first half is he referring to when the ball hit off the leg prior to the one in OT where it was poked out by Williams? If so that was in the 4th quarter where he tried to back away from it and it bounced off his leg. i think they considered it a muff though not a fumble because one of our guys picked it up and ran it in for a TD and it was brought back to the point where he recovered it.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by rockdown102 View Post
    27 points by the Browns. What happened to your amazing D
    actually are D has been anything BUT amazing this season. having little or no Sack or pressure on the opposing QB. We again have a revolving door in the Secondary and are down to 3rd and 4th string bodies that are getting burnt on a regular basis. Now we lost TT for the season. the Promising Hosley has been out for 3games, Phillips has missed almost 2 games, Canty has been out for the whole season. Bernard out. Rivers MLB out for most of season. Austin has only played 1 or 2 games. Webster playing with broken hand. Rolle has sore knee from running into a camera. it goes on and on. We have only had our best WR twice this season. he has missed 3 games. Barden was out with Concussion. Hixon has missed a few games. Andre Brown prob out this weekend with Concussion... So if we beat you I dont want to hear any excuses... We have a ton of them

As far as the 27 points goes.. one TD was due to Bradshaws fumble on the 20 yard line and another was in garbage time when the game was well in hand and the giants up 41-20. The only legit TD they got was early in the game on that 60 yard bomb where our secondary was burned.

now i realize we are not CRUSHING inferior opponents like you guys are (75-3 in last 2 vs jets and bills) . We had to mount a Crazy 4th quarter comeback just to beat TB and went down 14-0 at Home to the Browns before we wolk up. However a win is win. doesnt matter in the end how you do it as long as you get the W. by the way after falling behind 14to zip we scored 34-3 to take a 34-17 lead and overall outscored them 41-13 after going down early...
    Last edited by miked1958; 10-09-2012 at 02:55 PM.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Just looking at the niner D and the way that offense is scoring points on and the game being in SF on paper it looks like an easy blowout win for SF. however you cant go by that because who would have ever expected the Vikings to beat you 24-13 in that dominating fashion???

4-New York Giants!!!!!