+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 314

Thread: 49ers

  1. #271
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    More NY class....loving it.

    FWIW, no one can get a newaccount on the niner board, even niner fans.
    Why? Did the mods get stuck on the trolley?

  2. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Not more retarted than you.
    Good one

  3. #273
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    Dumbass..Its only 2012..Lets wait a few more years until we count this decade. We started in the LATE 40s..So once again, 6 1/2 years not eight. Are all Giants fans this retarted?
    He was clearly talking about decades they have been in the league, which again would be 8. You don't split up decades into partial groupings when it's convenient for you.

    Again, you cannot count.


    Moron.

  4. #274
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    More NY class....loving it.

    FWIW, no one can get a newaccount on the niner board, even niner fans.
    That sure means a lot coming from the fanbase that can't go 2 weeks without gang assaulting people wearing opposing teams jerseys and throwing beer and spitting on 6 year olds.

  5. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    He was clearly talking about decades they have been in the league, which again would be 8. You don't split up decades into partial groupings when it's convenient for you.

    Again, you cannot count.


    Moron.
    LOL I can't believe how dumb you are. What is so hard to understand..

    40s - HALF decade
    50s - ONE
    60s - TWO
    70s - Three
    80 - FOUR
    90s - FIVE
    00s - SIX

    66 years in the NFL does not translate to eight decades!
    Do we need to go over A, B, C's?

  6. #276
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    LOL I can't believe how dumb you are. What is so hard to understand..

    40s - HALF decade
    50s - ONE
    60s - TWO
    70s - Three
    80 - FOUR
    90s - FIVE
    00s - SIX

    66 years in the NFL does not translate to eight decades!
    Do we need to go over A, B, C's?
    Is it something in the water over there that causes you to be so stupid? Or maybe it's the fact that half of your public school educators can barely speak English let alone understand it that caused you to possess a double digit IQ. Whatever the reason is, you got the short end of the stick.

    Saying a team was in the league for 8 decades does not mean 80 years. Are you able to comprehend this Copernicus?

    Jeff Feagles as an example was in the NFL throughout 4 decades. That doesn't mean he was an active player for 40 years.

  7. #277
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Is it something in the water over there that causes you to be so stupid? Or maybe it's the fact that half of your public school educators can barely speak English let alone understand it that caused you to possess a double digit IQ. Whatever the reason is, you got the short end of the stick.

    Saying a team was in the league for 8 decades does not mean 80 years. Are you able to comprehend this Copernicus?

    Jeff Feagles as an example was in the NFL throughout 4 decades. That doesn't mean he was an active player for 40 years.

    Wait, what? So if a team is in the league for 8 decades, that mean they aren't for 80 years? What???
    Last edited by Moke; 10-12-2012 at 02:40 PM.

  8. #278
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Wait, what? So if a team is in the league for 8 decades, that mean they aren't for 80 yards? What???
    65 1/2 yards to be exact.

  9. #279
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    They could be AROUND 8 decades, but not necessarily around for a full 8 decades.

  10. #280
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    They could be AROUND 8 decades, but not necessarily around for a full 8 decades.
    Yep.

    49er fan doesn't seem to get this.

    Also on your last response, I thought the "yards" was intentional. lol -- definitely got football on the brain.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts