Revenge week for us
Al I gotta say is...we ain't the Jets or Bills! Blowouts over 2 teams with bad QBs is not a shock.
going for the sweep of the New York teams back to back to back weeks
Alex smith sprained his middle finger on the final play of the game still no excuses
I'm sure you were this confident going into the NFCCG as well. How'd that turn out for you?
It's funny that 49er is talking crap already when you can't even get on their boards cause they are to chicken **** to let people on. Yeah and buddy your not playing the Bills or the Jets this week you are playing a team that is not going to give in. Also we should have a lotof player coming back on D and O so.....
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
Explain how winning next week would take away your teams loss to the Giants in the NFCCG, or the Giants winning another Super Bowl.