There's no universally agreed upon date for the start of WW2. Japan was terrorizing China and Italy was making advances in Africa long before America got involved. Anyway, return to your normal events.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
I don't think that all matters though. 39-45 isn't 2 decades It's barely even 1 decade.
Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk
That's what this other guy is saying. He's giving the 49ers credit for playing two full decades(40s-10s) when they only played a total of six seasons in these two decades combined! Moke, you're agreeing with me and you don't even realise it lol.
When the 10s are over, the 49ers would have been in the league for 7 1/2 decades...10s(1), 00s(2), 90s(3), 80s(4), 70s(5), 60s(6), 50s(7) and half 40s. Where the heck did eight decades come from?
Last edited by SF49erfan; 10-12-2012 at 03:33 PM.
for some reason we have been playing them almost every year since 2004 and routinely beating the stuffing out of them with plus 10 point victories
only last year did they put up a fight