+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    How many points did you guys get off turnovers in the first game?
    He has no idea he lives in fantasy land, where Alex Smith is considered elite and Randy Moss is the Randy Moss from the Vikings lol.

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    That "go get 'em Tiger" thing that Harbaugh does to Smith is embarrassing. If i was Smith i would be pissed.
    LOL I know I just want to punch Harbaugh in the face myself when I see that. Pretty soon that ra ra crap is going to wear thin with his players. Plus the guy is classless the way he dissed Coughlin last year pissed me off too. The only players I respect on that team is Jacobs and Manningham.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    How many points did you guys get off turnovers in the first game?
    Your point made but eli's int in the first half(I think) isn't as game changing as two 2nd half turnovers which one gave you the game. Again props for beating us last year in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by calininer4life View Post
    Your point made but eli's int in the first half(I think) isn't as game changing as two 2nd half turnovers which one gave you the game. Again props for beating us last year in the championship.
    You didn't give us anything we "TOOK" it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    He has no idea he lives in fantasy land, where Alex Smith is considered elite and Randy Moss is the Randy Moss from the Vikings lol.
    I don't think he's elite by any means but he good enough & I'll take that.

You didn't give us anything we "TOOK" it.
    "You took it" lol, technically your right, iii guesss. Props for that too. We'll see who's better right now, next week. Go niners

Amazing how the 9ers led the league in TOs last yr but all those , they took. But the 2 TOs we got in the NFCCG , they gave us!

I'm hoping the pt spread is 10+ & everyone picks the 9ers to win. We play so much better when the world is against us.

what's up with yall crap and stop crying. I bet we will never hear from you again if you lose this game. Just remember to come here when you lose buddy.
    Who's crying, I have my reasons for thinking my niners(!) can beat your g-men next Sunday. I'll show up win or lose. I'll either say "I told you so, see yall in the playoffs" or "congrats, you won". I think it'll be the former & not the ladder. Goo niners

Points off turnovers are points off turnovers.

Wasn't the first fumble in the first half, though?

I think it'll be the former & not the ladder.
    I don't think it will be the ladder either. But I do think it will be the latter.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

+ Reply to Thread