+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,869

    The Green Bay Whiners.....LOL

    “It’s definitely on us as players,” an unnamed Packer told Lori Nickel of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. “But I think the refs are out to get us this year.”

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...out-to-get-us/

    Are you serious????? Shut up and play the game right. You do that then maybe you wont lose games you are up by 18 points.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    The refs tried to rip us off against the Saints too. We got robbed in the Seattle game. I think that loss demoralized us and now we wont make the playoffs. I know any other team would be saying the same thing. I know the refs did the same to the Giants last year and now the seahawks game will be hard for us to let go. I know Giants fans it was hard for you guys to let the bad officiating go against us last year. We feel the same way about the Seattle game. I hate the Seahawks for that and always will.
    Last edited by Rodgers12; 10-10-2012 at 05:22 PM.

  3. #3
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    It's week ****ing 6 and you're talking about playoffs? Holy ****.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    The refs tried to rip us off against the Saints too. We got robbed in the Seattle game. I think that loss demoralized us and now we wont make the playoffs. I know any other team would be saying the same thing. I know the refs did the same to the Giants last year and now the seahawks game will be hard for us to let go.
    It's week ****ing 6 and you're talking about playoffs? Holy ****.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It's week ****ing 6 and you're talking about playoffs? Holy ****.
    Playoffs, Playoffs, dont talk about playoffs? Playoffs! Anyways Moke you really think this Packers team will win 9 games. I dont know right now. Look at our defense.

  6. #6
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Playoffs, Playoffs, dont talk about playoffs? Playoffs! Anyways Moke you really think this Packers team will win 9 games. I dont know right now. Look at our defense.
    To be honest, I think they can make the playoffs. I can see them making a comeback. I think it being week 6 and all, you shouldn't be TOO down on your team.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    To be honest, I think they can make the playoffs. I can see them making a comeback. I think it being week 6 and all, you shouldn't be TOO down on your team.
    We have @Houston, @St. Louis, Jacksonville, Arizona then not sure the schedule after that. This will be a tough stretch.

  8. #8
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    We have @Houston, @St. Louis, Jacksonville, Arizona then not sure the schedule after that. This will be a tough stretch.
    You'll win all 4 games I bet.

    Texans are looking hot but I think they get thrown off by the Packers. The others are obvious.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You'll win all 4 games I bet.

    Texans are looking hot but I think they get thrown off by the Packers. The others are obvious.
    Rams are a tough game too. They are a team on the rise and Jeff Fisher has instilled some toughness in that team. I worry about that game too.

  10. #10
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Rams are a tough game too. They are a team on the rise and Jeff Fisher has instilled some toughness in that team. I worry about that game too.
    Sure, I give the Rams that for sure because they look tough but their passing/receiving will be tested especially without Amendola.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts