+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats Drew.

Congrats Drew.

Breaking Unita's record. Huge accomplishment.
    I thought we had something special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Breaking Unita's record. Huge accomplishment.
    lol in my defense, I made my thread at the same time as you :P

Grats to Brees
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    lol in my defense, I made my thread at the same time as you :P

Grats to Brees
    Cant stand the Saints, but Brees is a class guy. Congrats to him. I saw that Johnny U's son was at the game, and that the Unitas family sent Drew Brees a letter this past week wishing him luck and that Johnny Unitas always said that records were made to be broken. I thought that was very classy of the Unitas family as well.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

On top of that, the Saints finally get their first win of the season with everyone that was suspended in attendance and leave the Browns alone in the winless category.

+ Reply to Thread