+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants vs 49ers, bet I made with my wife

Giants vs 49ers, bet I made with my wife

OK, my wife is a 49ers fan---not real hardcore, but a fan none the less. So we came up with this friendly marital bet---should the 49ers win next week, I will be changing my avatar on here to a 49ers logo, as well as on my Facebook and Twitter pages. I will keep it up for a week, since I am a man of my word.

When I told her that she will have to change her profile pic on facebook to a Giants logo/pic, she said that would not be a problem for her, since she does not hate the Giants---go figure!?!?!?!? I wonder if I could come up with another stipulation---any thoughts?

I think she is just saying that, just to keep a harmonious home environment--LOL!!

I posted this here, not sure if this is a smack talk topic or could be post in the Talk about Giants forum
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Make her clean the house while you watch football on Sunday? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Make her clean the house while you watch football on Sunday? lol
    Make her wear a giants shirt in public sometime during the week, and also she has to paint her face for the next Giants game(pic) required on the MB.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Make her wear a giants shirt in public sometime during the week, and also she has to paint her face for the next Giants game(pic) required on the MB.
    I think she is up for the face painting idea---LOL!!
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I cant wait for the pics to follow. Gotta be Giants colors!! Good deal my man.

POST THE PICS

5trive for Fiv5

OK, my wife is a 49ers fan---not real hardcore, but a fan none the less. So we came up with this friendly marital bet---should the 49ers win next week, I will be changing my avatar on here to a 49ers logo, as well as on my Facebook and Twitter pages. I will keep it up for a week, since I am a man of my word.

When I told her that she will have to change her profile pic on facebook to a Giants logo/pic, she said that would not be a problem for her, since she does not hate the Giants---go figure!?!?!?!? I wonder if I could come up with another stipulation---any thoughts?

I think she is just saying that, just to keep a harmonious home environment--LOL!!

I posted this here, not sure if this is a smack talk topic or could be post in the Talk about Giants forum

She has to greet you in a Giants helmet.....ONLY a NY Giants helmet and at least one neighbor has to be walking by to see her do it so that you look like THE MAN on your block for life!

Make her make you a sandwich..oh wait..
    I thought we had something special!!!

where are the pics from the bet she lost bigtime??????

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    are old fashions in the prenup? If not, that was your chance....

+ Reply to Thread