+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Giants vs 49ers, bet I made with my wife

  1. #1
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,528

    Giants vs 49ers, bet I made with my wife

    OK, my wife is a 49ers fan---not real hardcore, but a fan none the less. So we came up with this friendly marital bet---should the 49ers win next week, I will be changing my avatar on here to a 49ers logo, as well as on my Facebook and Twitter pages. I will keep it up for a week, since I am a man of my word.

    When I told her that she will have to change her profile pic on facebook to a Giants logo/pic, she said that would not be a problem for her, since she does not hate the Giants---go figure!?!?!?!? I wonder if I could come up with another stipulation---any thoughts?

    I think she is just saying that, just to keep a harmonious home environment--LOL!!

    I posted this here, not sure if this is a smack talk topic or could be post in the Talk about Giants forum
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

  2. #2
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Make her clean the house while you watch football on Sunday? lol

  3. #3
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Make her clean the house while you watch football on Sunday? lol
    Make her wear a giants shirt in public sometime during the week, and also she has to paint her face for the next Giants game(pic) required on the MB.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  4. #4
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,528
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Make her wear a giants shirt in public sometime during the week, and also she has to paint her face for the next Giants game(pic) required on the MB.
    I think she is up for the face painting idea---LOL!!
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

  5. #5
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I think she is up for the face painting idea---LOL!!
    I cant wait for the pics to follow. Gotta be Giants colors!! Good deal my man.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  6. #6
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I think she is up for the face painting idea---LOL!!
    POST THE PICS


    5trive for Fiv5

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    OK, my wife is a 49ers fan---not real hardcore, but a fan none the less. So we came up with this friendly marital bet---should the 49ers win next week, I will be changing my avatar on here to a 49ers logo, as well as on my Facebook and Twitter pages. I will keep it up for a week, since I am a man of my word.

    When I told her that she will have to change her profile pic on facebook to a Giants logo/pic, she said that would not be a problem for her, since she does not hate the Giants---go figure!?!?!?!? I wonder if I could come up with another stipulation---any thoughts?

    I think she is just saying that, just to keep a harmonious home environment--LOL!!

    I posted this here, not sure if this is a smack talk topic or could be post in the Talk about Giants forum

    She has to greet you in a Giants helmet.....ONLY a NY Giants helmet and at least one neighbor has to be walking by to see her do it so that you look like THE MAN on your block for life!

  8. #8
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,690
    Make her make you a sandwich..oh wait..
    I thought we had something special!!!

  9. #9
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    where are the pics from the bet she lost bigtime??????
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Posts
    1,151
    are old fashions in the prenup? If not, that was your chance....

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts