+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: David Wilson's TD (Video)

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Its ashame we didn't use our first round pick on a more important position
    Should of traded it for future picks, do the same this year, and then acquire the #1 overall pick in the 2014 draft so we can draft Jadeveon Clowney.

JPP, Clowney, Joseph...Might as well just not show up. A delusional man can dream.

How about all you geniuses let our head coach who by the way has won us two Superbowls, decide what the kid can handle and when he is ready to handle it. Maybe he is failing on his blocks in practice which is why if he is in the game he always gets the ball. Maybe they fear he will get Eli clobbered. TC and KG know more than all of you that are screaming to get him on the field. You don't know better than the coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    How about all you geniuses let our head coach who by the way has won us two Superbowls, decide what the kid can handle and when he is ready to handle it. Maybe he is failing on his blocks in practice which is why if he is in the game he always gets the ball. Maybe they fear he will get Eli clobbered. TC and KG know more than all of you that are screaming to get him on the field. You don't know better than the coaches.

clearly the coaches of the Giants dont know what they are doing. Wilson is the number 1 pick so he should get 10 carries a game no matter what or else his draft is not worth it.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post

Sure, we could go with that philosophy, that way every thread on here says "Coughlin knows all, no need to discuss anything".

Fans like to discuss different scenarios and second guess things, no disrespect is intended (for most of us anyway). But seriously, if you don't think we should discuss anything, a DISCUSSION FORUM is probably not the best place for you to be... just saying.

Many 1st rounders don't start or get an appreciable amount of playing time in the beginning.

​Especially if they play for Tom Coughlin.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Wilson is going to give the Giants at least 5 or 6 seasons of pure magic. Hard nose running, amazing flat line speed to take it to the house, great lateral movement and elusiveness. Spins, jumps, the guy has it all. I cant wait for it to be on display in the coming years. I truly believe David Wilson is something special.

Something about the way he looks like he's not running so fast...but is just absolutely torching everyone.
    good analysis. he reminds me so much of gayle sayers

TC is using the same formula for RBs he always has. I expect by mid/ late season we will see more of Wilson just like we saw more of Bradshaw in 2007 late in the season after predominantly being a kickoff returner early.

I do not think he will change his formula simply because Wilson is a 1st round pick. I look forward to seeing more of him.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    The most impressive thing to me was when he was through the line. The saftey was just out of arms reach. Within 5 yards, Wilson was almost 5 yards away from him. Can't get anymore explosive than that. This kid is going to be amazing. Let's get him the ball!!!

yea true giantroc. i havent seen a d give up on the play knowing it was a TD so early. it was like as soon as he got through the hole, the cleveland d knew he was gone....that was an awesome run.

wilson should be an awesome change of pace back from bradshaw/brown. wilson has like 3 more gears than those two and he gets to top speed so fast. its like a lightning strike when he's in open space. gone in a flash.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    TC is using the same formula for RBs he always has. I expect by mid/ late season we will see more of Wilson just like we saw more of Bradshaw in 2007 late in the season after predominantly being a kickoff returner early.

I do not think he will change his formula simply because Wilson is a 1st round pick. I look forward to seeing more of him.
    pretty sure they saw more of bradshaw at the end of 2007 because they lost Ward.

+ Reply to Thread