+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: David Wilson's TD (Video)

I am a huge Bradshaw fan, the guy runs with a case of little angry man syndrome. I will say that there was a run he had that went up the left sideline and you could tell he was pushing hard to break away but his legs didn't have the juice to do it. I can only speculate that if Wilson breaks that run its a td, does anyone else know the play I am talking about.

Saw his highlight video and in the 3rd quarter at the 7:45 mark the run he breaks off is the one I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfam04 View Post
    I am a huge Bradshaw fan, the guy runs with a case of little angry man syndrome. I will say that there was a run he had that went up the left sideline and you could tell he was pushing hard to break away but his legs didn't have the juice to do it. I can only speculate that if Wilson breaks that run its a td, does anyone else know the play I am talking about.
    yes, said the same thing when i watched it. bradshaw never really has been a breakaway threat, hes really more of a power back.

Wilson is faster than Bradshaw.....we all know that. Wilson's involvement will increase more and more as the season wears on.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

My point was not to state that Wilson is faster, it was more of a statement on how Wilson should get more carries to keep Bradshaw fresh. I apologize for not making it clear.

My point was not to state that Wilson is faster, it was more of a statement on how Wilson should get more carries to keep Bradshaw fresh. I apologize for not making it clear.
    all good bro....I think as each week passes Wilson will get more involved.....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Yup that's what im thinking, like bradshaw did in 07 after that run in the buffalo game he saw the field a lot more. Hopefully history is repeating itself.

Yup that's what im thinking, like bradshaw did in 07 after that run in the buffalo game he saw the field a lot more. Hopefully history is repeating itself.
    I think so. I am not one of the fans flipping out that he hasnt gotten more touches. I feel the coaching staff has a plan and knows what they are doing.
    They see alot more of how he plays and what he knows or doesnt know then we do. Plus they have faith in him because he is returing KOs. TC would never have him back there if he didnt trust his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    If David Wilson had the handoff in the same exact play every single time that Bradshaw was given the ball, I think Wilson could have had like 270 yds.

purely hypothetical but interesting to think about
    I fail to see the logic in your hypothesis.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    just stop, please.

"omg Bradshaw had 200 yds. And now you want Wilson to get WAY more carries. You want wilson to greatly increase his WORKLOAD. You cant take all these touches away from Bradshaw look, he had 200 yds." blah, blah and some more blah

I dont care the argument, 2...TWO carries simply isnt enough for the talent this guy has. Im NOT SAYING GIVE HIM 20 CARRIES. Give him a series (4-5) handoffs and a few snaps where he doesnt run. Simply so the defense doesnt KNOW for a fact every time hes in the game hes getting the ball.

And btw I love Bradshaw this is nothing against him. At all. I was saying these exact things about #44 in October of 2007 when the Giants refused to give him more than a carry or two a game. Well, they finally pulled their heads out of their asses and we have 1 fine RB. It will happen eventually with Wilson, I wish it would just happen sooner. I mean lest be honest, we all know Wilson is about 95% going to be getting at least HALF the carries next year. And by the '14 season he will be our starter. Im just too excited to wait until 2013 and 2014 damnit!!!!!!
    YOUR 100000% RIGHT !...............................Why wait till the end of the year or next year to use Wilson, He's READY NOW !

TURN HIM LOOSE !

+ Reply to Thread