+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: David Wilson's TD (Video)

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    "I'll tell you what -- I could literally hear him run by," Snee said of Wilson, "and it sounded pretty fast."
    His quick darting moves remind me of Tony Dorsett.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    If that doesnt get him out of the doghouse I am not going to be happy.

Good game for the 2012 draft class. Kuhn had a very solid game, Randle with a big day. Hosley hopefully is healthy for the 9ers game.
    Ive been saying something similar. Many do not agree and just continue to be condescending. "oh how cute cowboyssuck, you wanna see our new little #1 pick get more carries. Dont worry, its just player development little guy".

Bunch of idiots. Give the guy a series. 1 effin series. maybe 2. thats all. The guy got 2..count it TWO CARRIES the entire game!!!! our #1 pick who took a routine inside handoff 40yds to the house got TWO CARRIES. Unbelivable

Wilson is going to give the Giants at least 5 or 6 seasons of pure magic. Hard nose running, amazing flat line speed to take it to the house, great lateral movement and elusiveness. Spins, jumps, the guy has it all. I cant wait for it to be on display in the coming years. I truly believe David Wilson is something special.

Something about the way he looks like he's not running so fast...but is just absolutely torching everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Ive been saying something similar. Many do not agree and just continue to be condescending. "oh how cute cowboyssuck, you wanna see our new little #1 pick get more carries. Dont worry, its just player development little guy".

Bunch of idiots. Give the guy a series. 1 effin series. maybe 2. thats all. The guy got 2..count it TWO CARRIES the entire game!!!! our #1 pick who took a routine inside handoff 40yds to the house got TWO CARRIES. Unbelivable
    It was a nice run, but lets be fair they gave him a huge whole there. All four of our RBs would have easily scored on that play. I can't believe our starting RB ran for 200 yards and the rookie scores a gimmie TD and we have threads calling for him to get more time.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    It was a nice run, but lets be fair they gave him a huge whole there. All four of our RBs would have easily scored on that play. I can't believe our starting RB ran for 200 yards and the rookie scores a gimmie TD and we have threads calling for him to get more time.
    just stop, please.

"omg Bradshaw had 200 yds. And now you want Wilson to get WAY more carries. You want wilson to greatly increase his WORKLOAD. You cant take all these touches away from Bradshaw look, he had 200 yds." blah, blah and some more blah

I dont care the argument, 2...TWO carries simply isnt enough for the talent this guy has. Im NOT SAYING GIVE HIM 20 CARRIES. Give him a series (4-5) handoffs and a few snaps where he doesnt run. Simply so the defense doesnt KNOW for a fact every time hes in the game hes getting the ball.

And btw I love Bradshaw this is nothing against him. At all. I was saying these exact things about #44 in October of 2007 when the Giants refused to give him more than a carry or two a game. Well, they finally pulled their heads out of their asses and we have 1 fine RB. It will happen eventually with Wilson, I wish it would just happen sooner. I mean lest be honest, we all know Wilson is about 95% going to be getting at least HALF the carries next year. And by the '14 season he will be our starter. Im just too excited to wait until 2013 and 2014 damnit!!!!!!

Flip Wilson, lol

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    No, much better decision to give Bradshaw 30 carries a game. He is so durable that wont be a problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimaniac View Post
    Flip Wilson, lol
    great pun.....

and I loved that show back in the day...."the devil made me do it"....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I almost feel like the Giants are kind of planning on Bradshaw getting injured. They are going to run him like a work horse every game until he goes down. At which time they will insert Brown and Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I almost feel like the Giants are kind of planning on Bradshaw getting injured. They are going to run him like a work horse every game until he goes down. At which time they will insert Brown and Wilson.
    nah.....
    Brown got injured and Bradshaw was kicking ***. Whats the problem?? He can get hurt on any carry. Whether its his first or 30th. This week next ....whenever. They guy has a crappy time running the ball lately. Give it to him and let go have a career day.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread