+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: David Wilson's TD (Video)

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    The complaint has always been for more touches for Wilson. No one is taking anything away from AB, just that (I think) Wilson deserves more than TWO carries a game.
    and he will
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    so whats the real complaint...
    Bradshaw staying in too long or Wilson not getting enough carries????
    Isnt it the same thing? Why overwork the #1 guy and not give the #2 any snaps?

Even when bradshaw was out, and Brown was the #1 they only gave Wilson 1 snap.

If he is a dynamic player, then he needs to get the ball more.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Isnt it the same thing? Why overwork the #1 guy and not give the #2 any snaps?

Even when bradshaw was out, and Brown was the #1 they only gave Wilson 1 snap.

If he is a dynamic player, then he needs to get the ball more.
    you think the coaches proabaly have it under control???
    I do.....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

you think the coaches proabaly have it under control???
    I do.....
    No, I dont. I cant think of a single first round pick HB that has only 8 attempts in 5 weeks and wasent injured.

And if the argument is that the giants have other better HBs, then why draft him in the first round at all?

All-Pro
    No, I dont. I cant think of a single first round pick HB that has only 8 attempts in 5 weeks and wasent injured
    it starts next week.....you will forget all about this first 5 games for thjis kid.
    Last edited by GameTime; 10-08-2012 at 11:19 AM.

cool.....in tim ehe will be an integral player for the Giants and you will forget all about this. It starts next week........
    and if he gets 2 carries again? He has played in 5 games, and has 8 carries. 8.

All-Pro
    and if he gets 2 carries again? He has played in 5 games, and has 8 carries. 8.
    just because he was the first round pick doesnt give him the right to play any amount of carries.
    The coaches,IMO, overall know what they are doing. Many 1st rounders dont start or get an appreciable amoubnt of playing time in the begining.

just because he was the first round pick doesnt give him the right to play any amount of carries.
    The coaches,IMO, overall know what they are doing. Many 1st rounders dont start or get an appreciable amoubnt of playing time in the begining.
    not at the HB position. I have honestly never heard of a first round HB who was healthy but only got 8 carries in his first five games. HB is probably the easiest position for a rookie to come in and make an impact.

All-Pro
    not at the HB position. I have honestly never heard of a first round HB who was healthy but only got 8 carries in his first five games. HB is probably the easiest position for a rookie to come in and make an impact.
    maybe with Wilson it wasnt.....still only 5 games in and he had a great return game last week. Seems a bit of an over reaction going on here.
    But thats just me....

Veteran
    Its ashame we didn't use our first round pick on a more important position

+ Reply to Thread