+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would Giants Fans Cheer For An Injury??

It's pretty shocking how awful fans can be sometimes.

For the sake of argument lets say a player like...Osi gets a head injury and is down. Would Giants stadium cheer (in hopes of seeing Tracy or Ojomo go into the game)? I really dont think we would. That would be a disgrace to say the least.

Well, sadly this is exactly what the Chiefs fans did to Matt Cassel. The guy went down with a head injury and the whole place was cheering, rooting on his injury. Unreal.

So my question is, are Chiefs fans that despondent? Or could that happen with our fans in Giants stadium?

To the extent at which it happend at the Cheifs game I hope not. but I have heard many fans say and do extremely ignorant stuff over the years.
    Their would be cheering just not as much.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Cheer I dont think so. I dont think Id cheer for anyone to get injured unless its Michael Vick. That guy is a piece of trash

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    To the extent at which it happend at the Cheifs game I hope not. but I have heard many fans say and do extremely ignorant stuff over the years. Their would be cheering just not as much.
    I have unfortunately seen random fans cheer but I've never seen a stadium full of fans cheer. that's pretty disgusting
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I mean could you even imagine if Eli went down with a head injury and the stadium CHEERED. (this would never happen now, but easily could have in 2006 or something).

That's classless and unacceptable.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Giants stadium cheered when DJax got knocked out by Dunta Robinson.

But DJax is a little jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Cheer I dont think so. I dont think Id cheer for anyone to get injured unless its Michael Vick. That guy is a piece of trash
    I agree he's trash but would you really cheer if he got hurt?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I mean could you even imagine if Eli went down with a head injury and the stadium CHEERED. (this would never happen now, but easily could have in 2006 or something).
    I really can't

# 80

The difference is, the Chiefs fans cheered on their OWN INJURED PLAYER. I could see if a rival teams stadium cheered on a rival players injury. Still disgusting, but way more understandable than a team cheering on their own injured.