+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope Bennett is ok.

All-Pro

I hope Bennett is ok.

He was a warrior today playing through pain but sometimes these things are worse the next day. Not only do the Giants need guys to come back against the 49ers, they can not lose anyone else, especially Bennett.

We'll know by Tuesday for sure
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Said he's fine, but he'll know more by tomorrow.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

I hope he is okay too. That said, Pascoe is no slouch himself. Next man up!

I guess Robinson is the shark? I don't know, I just googled "unicorn bear" for that pic...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

All-Pro
    They need all hands on deck. I hope they can get back Bernard, Rivers, Hosely, KP, and Nicks. Hopefully Nicks is healthy and not rusty.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They need all hands on deck. I hope they can get back Bernard, Rivers, Hosely, KP, and Nicks. Hopefully Nicks is healthy and not rusty.
    I'm not worried about the receiving game... especially if nicks is on the field in any capacity. We just dropped a 40 burger on Cleveland. Yeah, SF is a lot tougher of a squad, but we'll still put up points on them. It's a lot more important for Rocky, Rivers, Hosley, and KP to be active. The first two are important to stopping SF's power run game. Hosley will be needed to isolate Crabtree (at this point, I could see Prince basically taking Manningham out of the game), while KP (along with Rivers) will be needed to keep Davis from getting too much production.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

All-Pro
    The Browns have nothing in common with the 49ers. The need Nicks to play and to play well, not just show up. The odds are that they will not run he ball all that well so they will need all their receiving tools active and productive.

He should be fine. We definitely need him moving forward and he came back and played.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I hope he is okay too. That said, Pascoe is no slouch himself. Next man up!

I guess Robinson is the shark? I don't know, I just googled "unicorn bear" for that pic...
    The bear is loaded for Bear.

Every one keeps thinking in terms of him as a receiving target.

but MB was an absolute MONSTER in the run game today.

our running game is looking better every week, or at least every 2 weeks, and he's one of the big reasons.

+ Reply to Thread