+ Reply to Thread

Adrian Tracey looked good in limited playing time

I saw him go right around the right tackle of the Browns and almost get a sack. Showed some real quickness. Time for a youth movement on the Dline.

Veteran
    Tracy employed the speed rush and was pushed passed the qb most of the time. He looks like he has some speed but unless you have freakish skill like osi you better develop more then an edge rush. Still as a 4th de im suprised we havent seen him in the tolly roll. Ojomo was active today but didnt see the field - these two could be part of the youth movement when osi moves on at the end of the year. More data needed to really analyze either.

Quote Originally Posted by dave56dj View Post
    Tracy employed the speed rush and was pushed passed the qb most of the time. He looks like he has some speed but unless you have freakish skill like osi you better develop more then an edge rush. Still as a 4th de im suprised we havent seen him in the tolly roll. Ojomo was active today but didnt see the field - these two could be part of the youth movement when osi moves on at the end of the year. More data needed to really analyze either.
    I saw the same thing....They weren't getting much pressure on the QB ala the touch down.......

In the pre-season he was getting blown off the ball on running plays. I don't know if he is anything other than a situational pass rusher at this point . . . .

I hope we're going to get Tracy and Ojomo more involved in the rotation
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1