+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Week Will Be Hostile

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTuckNYG91 View Post
    I agree, I made a post earlier today about the Niners, such a well balanced team. It we don't play up to them, up to our capability, they will smoke us.
    I recently watched E60: The Good Life, Patrick Willis, definitely recommend checking it out- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvZqyoWcGrc
    Just over 12 minutes long, amazing story, I have tons of respect for him and he's such a grounded person for what he went through growing up.
    PWillis and Frank Gore are the only Niners I like and respect (aside from MM and Jacobs of course). And if I recall, I saw the piece on PWillis a while back. He's an awesome guy, had it rough as a kid but turned out to be as classy a player there is, easy to root for guys like that.
    Last edited by GiantWarfare; 10-08-2012 at 03:52 AM.

I just hope we're healthier

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    PWillis and Frank Gore are the only Niners I like and respect (aside from MM and Jacobs of course). And if I recall, I saw the piece on PWillis a while back. He's an awesome guy, had it rough as a kid but turned out to be as classy a player there is, easy to root for guys like that.
    Oof, his family was dirt poor. Patrick still tries to reach out to his father and help him but his father refuses. Yep, classy as they come and easy to root for someone like him. Except having success against us on the field when we play each other.

Banned
    Their fans are way too overconfident after beating up on two horrible teams.

Was going to go to a game there last year; unfortunately the fans their are a bunch of thugs people getting beat up on the way to the game and the police and security are no help. Terrible place!

I know scheduling is predetermined but I'm still miffed that we have to go to the Stick yet again to face that team. 3 straight meetings at SF. They should be playing us at Giants Stadium this year. Oh well, we'll just have to take care of business on the road again.
    Look at it this way, we have plenty of experience there.
    No one remembers who came in second.

These guys are Eagle fans in red and gold

You should add Justin Smith, Navarro Bowman, and Aldon Smith to your list. Those dude's are playmakers on defense.

I feel like the niners are that one 'elite' team that we match up great against. Kind of how the eagles just match up extremely well against us.

We will go our there with our decent run game and quick Eli looks. Our offense will keep us in the game while the defense grinds it out.

I think if we dont win, it will be very close. less than a 6 point win for either team IMO.

oh and btw: I love you Jacobs and Manningham, just please no big days Sunday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    Wow, just read through this thread at the Niners message board.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...e-thread-week/

Wow, they are hostile. The Stick is going to be loud and incredibly hostile next week. We are going walking into EXTREMELY hostile, hateful, agressive territory. Any Giants fans going to this game, please be careful.
    LOL These are my favorites:

"I associate them with the death of my childhood by ending the 3 peat and injuring Montana. I've always hated the Giants. Equal to the Cowboys"

"yea i expect a close game too , eli is the best QB in the nfl , him alone is enough for them sometimes. i say we win though, hope im wrong about it being close and we blow em out though but doubt it with eli."

"Eli definitely is best in the NFL. People don't want to admit it but it's true. Will be interesting to see what Cruz does without nicks, and with Hixon. Even with Nicks, a downgrade from Manningham.

Although the interesting x-factor is their new TE Martellus Bennett. They have Andre brown and David Wilson in place of Jacobs to go along with Bradshaw. Not a terrifying rushing attack IMO if we controlled CJ spiller and Fred Jackson today, and AP in our loss.

Giants fans treat Eli like we used to with Montana -- always in the game. It's time we out enough points to one dimensional use the b*****d and get some picks.

We shall prevail!"

Oh, the bitterness.....

I love when these two teams are playing well. It makes for some great football. It's gonna be a tough, grind-it-out type of game. We need guys like Hosley, Rivers, and Nicks back for this one.

+ Reply to Thread