+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Week Will Be Hostile

To the post above.... One of your quotes a guy said
    "...even with Nicks, a downgrade from Manningham"

Since when is Mario better than Hakeem???? Cmon niners fans I know you guys are a smart bunch please show it

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    To the post above.... One of your quotes a guy said
    "...even with Nicks, a downgrade from Manningham"

Since when is Mario better than Hakeem???? Cmon niners fans I know you guys are a smart bunch please show it
    Yeah, I was just about to post that again. Either that guy is clueless about Nicks or he's really drinking that Manningham koolaid out there. And I love the respect Eli is getting all over the league.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    I'll go even further and say they're a great team.

And they very well might win this game (perhaps even handily) but as I'm sure we've all seen and witnessed by now, when we bring our A-game, there's not a team we can't beat.

We tend to play to the level of our opponents, and despite me wishing this game was at our house, we do tend to play better on the road so hopefully we get the fearsome playoffs version of the Giants instead of the lackadaisical in-flux version of the Giants.
    Oh ye of little faith........if anyone is getting handled this coming weekend its going to be the 49rs. You give too much credit to a team that got "handled" by the average Cardinals. Its very very tough to beat the Giants by more than 7 points. After two close games with the 49rs, I think our coaches have seen enough of them to put them through the meatgrinder. If they had a real pro type QB it might be close.........they do not. I hope the Giants pop him good when he takes off, as he inevitably will

It will be a tough physical game, but I think the Giants players have had this one circled on their calendars after the beating Eli took last year.

If we break a few big plays and SF's offense is playing from behind 10+ points...its game over.

Less Frank Gore = More Alex Smith = Giants success

This game is going to have so much build up. I am SO amped up for this game, 2 powerhouse teams coming to do battle. Hopefully we come away with the W. We need to stop the run and somehow (I can't believe I've actually had to question this) pressure Smith. The 49ers smoked 2 terrible teams these past 2 weeks, I'm hoping they're in for a rude awakening.

i realize fans dont play the game but the enthusiasm does carry over to the team that does play the game!

their posts indicate over confidence and total disregard for the superbowl champs coming to their house!

the Giants are no pushovers and imo will go in there and further destroy their thoughts of victory!

Banned
    Thanks for that link.......it was hillarious
    Through their Bravado you could see the knees knocking, and finger nail biting

I will take great pleasure in going back to their board after we rip them up and drag their team up and down the field.

Apparently like us their pass rush has disappeared.....that was their only hope to beat us. Eli will eat them alive.
    I am really looking forward to this one

Loved the reference to the time we destroyed their 3 peat and sent Montana to the hospital........apparently they truly hate us.
    Interesting they equate us solely with NY.......do they have any concept of what state we play in? LOL

Lol aw how cute. They're mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol aw how cute. They're mad.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

I see that some niners fans called Eli best in the league. Despite all the understandable hate their spewing, the Gmen will take them out.

+ Reply to Thread