+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Week Will Be Hostile

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Oh ye of little faith........if anyone is getting handled this coming weekend its going to be the 49rs. You give too much credit to a team that got "handled" by the average Cardinals. Its very very tough to beat the Giants by more than 7 points. After two close games with the 49rs, I think our coaches have seen enough of them to put them through the meatgrinder. If they had a real pro type QB it might be close.........they do not. I hope the Giants pop him good when he takes off, as he inevitably will

It will be a tough physical game, but I think the Giants players have had this one circled on their calendars after the beating Eli took last year.
    49ers haven't lost to the average Cardinals in two seasons. Where do you get your info. Giants lost to Romo and the Cowboys at home on opening day though LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    49ers haven't lost to the average Cardinals in two seasons. Where do you get your info. Giants lost to Romo and the Cowboys at home on opening day though LMAO!
    And you lost to us in the NFCCG LMAO!

opps sorry
    It was the Vikings that handed you your fannies........nice of them to hand them back

Don't worry Coughlin does not believe in running up the score.....you will not lose by more than 17

All-Pro
    Wow, classy group of fans they have... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Wow, classy group of fans they have... LOL
    I live in NJ surrounded by Giants fans. I know how "classy" you guys can be.

I live in NJ surrounded by Giants fans. I know how "classy" you guys can be.
    Just like the team plays up and down to their opponents, the fans play up and down to the classiness of the opposing fans. So if you're getting that kind of treatment, you must be a ******bag...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Just like the team plays up and down to their opponents, the fans play up and down to the classiness of the opposing fans. So if you're getting that kind of treatment, you must be a ******bag...
    You calling me a ******bag on a forum for trashing talking means you must be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    lol, I know a few 9ers fans. Most are decent people. This guy though, go to your own board come back and talk if you win the game. Last I recall is us beating you and going on to win the Superbowl.. yup thats right..

Bench Player
    You calling me a ******bag on a forum for trashing talking means you must be one.
    This = "I know you are, but what am I?"

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    lol, I know a few 9ers fans. Most are decent people. This guy though, go to your own board come back and talk if you win the game. Last I recall is us beating you and going on to win the Superbowl.. yup thats right..
    LMAO! I'm not a decent person because I think the team I root for is going to win?

+ Reply to Thread