+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Week Will Be Hostile

Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    LMAO! I'm not a decent person because I think the team I root for is going to win?
    Where in my post did I say you werent a decent person? Stop putting words in my mouth. I said th efans I know are mostly decent, I don't know you and don't want to know you so you wont fall into that group. The only thing I said is, that we won the last game.. so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Where in my post did I say you werent a decent person? Stop putting words in my mouth. I said th efans I know are mostly decent, I don't know you and don't want to know you so you wont fall into that group. The only thing I said is, that we won the last game.. so yeah.
    You implied it when you said, "I know some 49ers fans. Most are decent. This guy though...."
    Last edited by SF49erfan; 10-08-2012 at 01:40 PM.

You implied it when you said, "I know most 49ers fans. Some are decent. This guy though...."
    You are dumb, I didn't even say "most" I said I know a few and some are decent. I retract my previous statement, you are a doucebag....

You implied it when you said, "I know most 49ers fans. Some are decent. This guy though...."
    Which he could finish that statement in multiple ways. "This guy though...is a class act." "This guy though...is a humanitarian".

Assumptions are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    You are dumb, I didn't even say "most" I said I know a few and some are decent. I retract my previous statement, you are a doucebag....
    LOL there you go again. Calling me a ******bag..Class

49er fan - I think the 49ers will win.
    Giants fan - You're a ******bag...That's NY Fans for you.

Veteran
    When I was in San Francisco a few years ago to visit a buddy, we walked out of a gym and noticed hundreds of people wearing 49ers colors and gear marching down a main street. I asked my buddy wtf was going on and he said "It's just another gay pride parade." I thought he was joking, but he was dead serious.

When the 49ers crowd is shown on TV, I'm always reminded of that parade.

Edit: I don't like using the term 'butt hurt', but after hearing 49er fans cry, and after seeing Alex Smith and Vernand Davis's interviews on Fox a few weeks ago....that's the term that best describes their feelings about the Giants.
    Last edited by BeatYale; 10-08-2012 at 01:48 PM.

49er fan - I think the 49ers will win.
    Giants fan - You're a ******bag...That's NY Fans for you.
    49ers fan - We'll talk trash in the section not meant for it and make parody 9/11 posts (yeah that happened last year) but we won't allow opposing fans on our message boards because we're so tough.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    49ers fan - We'll talk trash in the section not meant for it and make parody 9/11 posts (yeah that happened last year) but we won't allow opposing fans on our message boards because we're so tough.
    You can join our board...It won't let you?

You can join our board...It won't let you?
    I honestly haven't tried since the NFCCG. The mods were banning Giants fans from joining before and after the game.

+ Reply to Thread