+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 152

Thread: Next Week Will Be Hostile

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I honestly haven't tried since the NFCCG. The mods were banning Giants fans from joining before and after the game.
    We have two forums. The team website one and 49erswebzone. You need like a background check and urine sample to get on the team website one lol.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Oh ye of little faith........if anyone is getting handled this coming weekend its going to be the 49rs. You give too much credit to a team that got "handled" by the average Cardinals. Its very very tough to beat the Giants by more than 7 points. After two close games with the 49rs, I think our coaches have seen enough of them to put them through the meatgrinder. If they had a real pro type QB it might be close.........they do not. I hope the Giants pop him good when he takes off, as he inevitably will

    It will be a tough physical game, but I think the Giants players have had this one circled on their calendars after the beating Eli took last year.
    I am not sure why you say the Cards are average. They have a good running back in Wells, they have Fitz, they have an excellent D and Peterson is a heck of a returner, They are just a Good QB out of being an excellent team. If you remember, last year, we barely beat them if not by that curious "the WR gave up himself" call. They have been able to handle the Eagles much better than we have both in AZ and in Philly. As far as the 49ers goes, it will be difficult to win this game but not impossible. However even if we lose this, it does matter very much because we can beat them when it really matters: In the playoffs. The troubling fact is that they know how to exploit a weak D and it showed by putting 45 on the Bills D.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    I am not sure why you say the Cards are average. They have a good running back in Wells, they have Fitz, they have an excellent D and Peterson is a heck of a returner, They are just a Good QB out of being an excellent team. If you remember, last year, we barely beat them if not by that curious "the WR gave up himself" call. They have been able to handle the Eagles much better than we have both in AZ and in Philly. As far as the 49ers goes, it will be difficult to win this game but not impossible. However even if we lose this, it does matter very much because we can beat them when it really matters: In the playoffs. The troubling fact is that they know how to exploit a weak D and it showed by putting 45 on the Bills D.
    Beanie Wells is out for the year. They also have to worse running game in the league.

  4. #54
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Niner fan here. Like every fan base we have those that are idiots. I think we are super hyped because of the records we broke yesterday but as long as the players aren't thinking as we the fans are, then it should be okay. Fortunately the fans don't play the games lol. I look forward to playing you guys are a team most of us 49er fans respect. Hope for an injury free and competetive game!

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    I live in NJ surrounded by Giants fans. I know how "classy" you guys can be.
    waant it 49er fans that were posting offensive pics of 911 and joking about it? i remember that of all the teams we beat last year, that the 9ers fans were some of the most disrespectful POS i've ever come across...

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    waant it 49er fans that were posting offensive pics of 911 and joking about it? i remember that of all the teams we beat last year, that the 9ers fans were some of the most disrespectful POS i've ever come across...
    That ain't right. I'm not one of those fans. I can't believe you said they are the most disrespectful. Even more than the Eagles?

  7. #57
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    That ain't right. I'm not one of those fans. I can't believe you said they are the most disrespectful. Even more than the Eagles?
    Even Eagles fans wouldn't post pictures of terrorists blowing up buildings just because that football team is from NYC. Being in the military makes me hate people like that. Can you think of how many innocent people died that day? No way, shape or form should that **** be posted on a forum to mock an NFL team..

    I never try to be something I'm not,

    Eli Manning

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Even Eagles fans wouldn't post pictures of terrorists blowing up buildings just because that football team is from NYC. Being in the military makes me hate people like that. Can you think of how many innocent people died that day? No way, shape or form should that **** be posted on a forum to mock an NFL team..
    I agree. That's pretty sick.
    I love trash talk especially when these two teams meet, but I never take it to a level like that. In the end, it's just a game.

  9. #59
    Are we talking about the same fan base (49ers) that sent death threats to Kyle Williams after the NFC Championship game last season?

  10. #60
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    Are we talking about the same fan base (49ers) that sent death threats to Kyle Williams after the NFC Championship game last season?
    Those fans were from Oakland and they deemed it a part of everyday life.. lol

    I never try to be something I'm not,

    Eli Manning

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts