+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Week Will Be Hostile

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Even Eagles fans wouldn't post pictures of terrorists blowing up buildings just because that football team is from NYC. Being in the military makes me hate people like that. Can you think of how many innocent people died that day? No way, shape or form should that **** be posted on a forum to mock an NFL team..
    It actually goes to show you how truly ignorant, uneducated, and backwards people in this country are - the intention of 9/11 wasn't merely just to attack 'NYC' as an entity all on its own, they got the Pentagon/D.C. as well, Why? Because they wanted to attack America, capitalism, democracy etc - NYC and DC were just symbols of that, and a higher probability to do more damage.

Jesus now 49ers fans are talking trash in the regular forum... it's going to be a long week. And let me say if 49ers fans did that last year and made fun of 9/11 that is as classless as it gets. I just read that and it made me sick, my cousin died that day he was in the towers and that is just sickening....

i like that the 49ers have had 2 almost BYE weeks with no competition ... at least we spotted the Brownies some points to make it interesting

plus every media head on the planet will pick them

plus we will be on the road doing our road warrior thing

im feeling pretty good about this game ... but even as a non-division game ... im expecting playoff like intensity
    Apologize to Melo 5

"Everyone has a plan until they punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

I've lived in California post 9-11 and people there are just indifferent towards the terrorist attacks as if it happened to another country, I guess they just simply do not comprehend the degree of devastation because it didn't happen to their immediate surroundings. Those moronic 49er fans who use 9-11 attack photos to mock the Giants clearly do not have enough brains to understand that what they are doing is being anti-Americans.

Hey, I'm just going to not react to it and when a huge tsunami hits California and washes away their 49ers goodies into the ocean, I'm going to laugh out loud without any guilt.

I could not go to Korea for my next assignment any sooner, California sucksssss

I never try to be something I'm not,

Eli Manning

They will be out for blood and revenge. My number 1 concern is keeping Eli healthy losing the game is not that big of a concern for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    They will be out for blood and revenge. My number 1 concern is keeping Eli healthy losing the game is not that big of a concern for me.
    If we have another shot like the eagles too at Eli's knees we could be in for a hell of a brawl. I could not believe they didn't call that in the eagles game. The defender clearly dove at Eli's legs on that play.

I never try to be something I'm not,

Eli Manning

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    waant it 49er fans that were posting offensive pics of 911 and joking about it? i remember that of all the teams we beat last year, that the 9ers fans were some of the most disrespectful POS i've ever come across...
    They were the worst by far i thought. I thought it was hilarious when they were making fun of New Yorkers with stereotypes. Like SF doesnt have those.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    I've lived in California post 9-11 and people there are just indifferent towards the terrorist attacks as if it happened to another country, I guess they just simply do not comprehend the degree of devastation because it didn't happen to their immediate surroundings. Those moronic 49er fans who use 9-11 attack photos to mock the Giants clearly do not have enough brains to understand that what they are doing is being anti-Americans.

Hey, I'm just going to not react to it and when a huge tsunami hits California and washes away their 49ers goodies into the ocean, I'm going to laugh out loud without any guilt.
    So because of a couple of insensative Niner fans, you're going to put down an entire city and state and laugh if a disaster hits? How do you know the fans that posted those pictures weren't from the NY area or another state or country?

+ Reply to Thread