+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Week Will Be Hostile

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    They were the worst by far i thought. I thought it was hilarious when they were making fun of New Yorkers with stereotypes. Like SF doesnt have those.
    Gay much?

All I know is that it's going to be a good game. 9ers fans are nuts if they think it's going to be a blow out. If both our O-line and D-line play good we'll win. Go Giants!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Down-lifer View Post
    All I know is that it's going to be a good game. 9ers fans are nuts if they think it's going to be a blow out. If both our O-line and D-line play good we'll win. Go Giants!!!
    If the Giants can stop our running game it will be a close game like the NFCCG. If not, it's going to be a long day for the Gmen.

The most important player on the team is the QB.

That's why the Giants have won 2 Super Bowls in the last 5 years.....and why the 49ers have not.

Great pitching can beat great hitting......a great goalie can shut down a great hockey offense.....and a great QB can beat a great NFL defense.

We all saw this with our own eyes in the NFCCG last year.

Nothing has changed.....if anything, Eli is even better this season.
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 10-08-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    The most important player on the team is the QB.

That's why the Giants have won 2 Super Bowls in the last 5 years.....and why the 49ers have not.

Great pitching can beat great hitting......a great goalie can shut down a great hockey offense.....and a great QB can beat a great NFL defense.

We all saw this on with our own eyes in the NFCCG last year.

Nothing has changed.....if anything, Eli is even better this season.
    Well said! Eli for MVP! :P

The only niner fans that think this game is going to be a blowout are the same ones who just started re-following the team sometime midway through last year. This weeks game is gonna be a dogfight.

Yes, this weeks game is not going to be a dog fight, but a cat & dog fight , the Giants being the dog & 49 niners being the cat climbing the tree to get away from the G-Men !

GO GIANTS !

Bench Player
    The stadium might be hostile but every home crowd is but overreaction if you think you are going to get hurt for cheering on your team. Don't know where people got that notion that they should be scared of injury coming into candlestick. Maybe it was that stupid Raiders fight that went on there. That was a couple of gang members fighting, and I assure you that stuff is a rarity.

OMG only read the first page. Please please please let us just stomp them out.

Not all 9ers fans are delusional y'all. I felt compelled to register to at least make an attempt to represent the 9ers the right way. With that said, yes we just smoked two lesser teams and some of the people are thinking the 9ers are the best team on the planet. Those were two NFL teams though. Regardless of how “bad” a team may be, they are still an NFL team. The best of the best! Those teams that are just not firing on all cylinders just need a tune up. The 9ers are one of top teams in the NFL; there is no doubt about that. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to have their head examined.

I must say I am looking forward to this Sunday. It will be a great, hard fought game by both teams. The Giants are no team to just cast aside as someone who will be an easy win. Your team is good, no doubt about that! You are the reigning SB champs for a reason. Obviously I hope the 9ers come out with a win.

However, if we lose, I will not hold my head down in shame because we will have lost to a great Giants team. May the better team take the W. Here's to a great game with no injuries to either team's members!!! Good luck Giants and Giants fans!

+ Reply to Thread