+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Week Will Be Hostile

Quote Originally Posted by #1_49ers_fan View Post
    Not all 9ers fans are delusional y'all. I felt compelled to register to at least make an attempt to represent the 9ers the right way. With that said, yes we just smoked two lesser teams and some of the people are thinking the 9ers are the best team on the planet. Those were two NFL teams though. Regardless of how “bad” a team may be, they are still an NFL team. The best of the best! Those teams that are just not firing on all cylinders just need a tune up. The 9ers are one of top teams in the NFL; there is no doubt about that. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to have their head examined.

I must say I am looking forward to this Sunday. It will be a great, hard fought game by both teams. The Giants are no team to just cast aside as someone who will be an easy win. Your team is good, no doubt about that! You are the reigning SB champs for a reason. Obviously I hope the 9ers come out with a win.

However, if we lose, I will not hold my head down in shame because we will have lost to a great Giants team. May the better team take the W. Here's to a great game with no injuries to either team's members!!! Good luck Giants and Giants fans!
    Good Luck....

Not sure what NFL game is not hostile.
    The hype may be ramped up but the hostility only among Niner fans. Who cares really?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Not all 9ers fans are delusional y'all. I felt compelled to register to at least make an attempt to represent the 9ers the right way. With that said, yes we just smoked two lesser teams and some of the people are thinking the 9ers are the best team on the planet. Those were two NFL teams though. Regardless of how “bad” a team may be, they are still an NFL team. The best of the best! Those teams that are just not firing on all cylinders just need a tune up. The 9ers are one of top teams in the NFL; there is no doubt about that. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to have their head examined.

I must say I am looking forward to this Sunday. It will be a great, hard fought game by both teams. The Giants are no team to just cast aside as someone who will be an easy win. Your team is good, no doubt about that! You are the reigning SB champs for a reason. Obviously I hope the 9ers come out with a win.

However, if we lose, I will not hold my head down in shame because we will have lost to a great Giants team. May the better team take the W. Here's to a great game with no injuries to either team's members!!! Good luck Giants and Giants fans!
    Now here's an example of a respectable niners fan. Someone that just doesn't blabber "but the Giants got lucky" and realizes that this game is a match of two very strong teams. Good luck to you as well. You guys have a great team, not to mention two great players picked up from us in Manningham and Jacobs.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

All-Pro
    Read most of that, what I got from that thread is Revenge, destroy them, revenge, revenge, sweep 3 NY teams, revenge, destroy them, game won't close...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Now here's an example of a respectable niners fan. Someone that just doesn't blabber "but the Giants got lucky" and realizes that this game is a match of two very strong teams. Good luck to you as well. You guys have a great team, not to mention two great players picked up from us in Manningham and Jacobs.
    Thanks for the kind words. And double thanks for the 2 great players we got from you guys! They (when BJ comes back) are helping our team tremendously. Yeah I am not going to pull the "got lucky" crap. Our team made some collosal mistakes, didn't play at their best, etc. which is what lost us that game. If we would have done it all right then we would have won. We didn't and lost, simple as that. It's going to be a great game!

Quote Originally Posted by barran21 View Post
    Read most of that, what I got from that thread is Revenge, destroy them, revenge, revenge, sweep 3 NY teams, revenge, destroy them, game won't close...
    Dude, you are way off. If I wanted to say all that crap, trust me, I would have. You are reading into things way too much. I hope you are joking and do not seriously think I came in here to spout crap like that. Common now!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    The most important player on the team is the QB.

That's why the Giants have won 2 Super Bowls in the last 5 years.....and why the 49ers have not.

Great pitching can beat great hitting......a great goalie can shut down a great hockey offense.....and a great QB can beat a great NFL defense.

We all saw this with our own eyes in the NFCCG last year.

Nothing has changed.....if anything, Eli is even better this season.
    Eli's passing accuracy really has come to a new level, even compared to last year.
    If niners don't have him running for his life like last year (and according to their fans,
    it appears they won't), it may be a long day for them.

Starter

Hi there #1_49ers_fan, a lot of us seek to have intelligent discussions about our teams, the games and so on but there's knuckleheads everywhere. I tend to shy away from that stuff and stick to the folks that are reasonable in their discussions and posts.
    As of right now, I consider the Niners as one of the best teams in the league, they're so well balanced and consistent. If the Giants don't play up to the Niners, and hopefully we get some of our injured players back, it could be a long day for us. In my opinion, the only consistency we've had has been our offense. I'm looking forward to the game this Sunday and it's going to help me gauge how well the Giants really are, at the moment. I too won't hold my head down if we happen to lose against the Niners, they're a team I definitely respect.
    Good luck to you as well and ditto, let's hope for a clean, injury free, hard fought game.

All-Pro
    Dude, you are way off. If I wanted to say all that crap, trust me, I would have. You are reading into things way too much. I hope you are joking and do not seriously think I came in here to spout crap like that. Common now!
    I am talking about the link in the OP, from that forum we have NO chance and it won't be close...

Quote Originally Posted by barran21 View Post
    I am talking about the link in the OP, from that forum we have NO chance and it won't be close...
    Ah, okay. Yeah, try not to pay much attention to that. I am just glad those people posting all that crap don't have any control over our team. If they did then our players would be out drinking beer and not planning for a tough Giants team. I guess some people are so obsessed, they cannot get over the loss in the NFCCG. I would try to be a voice of reason there, but I don't think it will help much.

+ Reply to Thread