+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 152

Thread: Next Week Will Be Hostile

  1. #101
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by #1_49ers_fan View Post
    Ah, okay. Yeah, try not to pay much attention to that. I am just glad those people posting all that crap don't have any control over our team. If they did then our players would be out drinking beer and not planning for a tough Giants team. I guess some people are so obsessed, they cannot get over the loss in the NFCCG. I would try to be a voice of reason there, but I don't think it will help much.
    You might want to warn your fellow fans about what happened to the Seahawks fan who was making classless jokes about the 9-11 attacks. It became a media story, and then people discovered his real identity, and he became concerned for his safety 'in real life' because of that.

    This isn't a threat to 49er fans, it's a warning. Hopefully they will be smart enough to not take it further.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    You might want to warn your fellow fans about what happened to the Seahawks fan who was making classless jokes about the 9-11 attacks. It became a media story, and then people discovered his real identity, and he became concerned for his safety 'in real life' because of that.

    This isn't a threat to 49er fans, it's a warning. Hopefully they will be smart enough to not take it further.
    I wish I could make them stop, but I am powerless against that. The homers that are in here spouting their crap are so moronic there is nothing I can say. They have the rope, they will eventually hang themself.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    I've lived in California post 9-11 and people there are just indifferent towards the terrorist attacks as if it happened to another country, I guess they just simply do not comprehend the degree of devastation because it didn't happen to their immediate surroundings. Those moronic 49er fans who use 9-11 attack photos to mock the Giants clearly do not have enough brains to understand that what they are doing is being anti-Americans.

    Hey, I'm just going to not react to it and when a huge tsunami hits California and washes away their 49ers goodies into the ocean, I'm going to laugh out loud without any guilt.
    Really? It appears that you are delusional. Just because a tragedy like that happened across the states doesnt mean it didnt hit home with the rest of the country. Stop trying to put this out as we (everyone on the west coast) is as stupid as the one person who trolled your board with stupid pics. If you really laugh about a tragedy like you say you will, you are no better than the person with the pics, or the terrorists themselves.

    Anyway, This weeks game shall be a good one (I hope). I dont Alex as being to tear up the G-Mens secondary like the Bills so it may end up a low scoring affair. It will be nice to play a decent team though. Hard to see where your team really is when you play a bunch of scrubs. Im still not sure about Minn or if they were/are just a trap team that everyone underestimates.

    Well anyway, Good Luck Sunday!

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by #1_49ers_fan View Post
    I wish I could make them stop, but I am powerless against that. The homers that are in here spouting their crap are so moronic there is nothing I can say. They have the rope, they will eventually hang themself.
    It's okay... we have moronic homers too. Every fanbase has them, I can understand that. I just wish I didn't have to constantly hear the "got lucky" line parroted over again. And if the 49ers win on sunday (which is a distinct possibility), those homers will never stop parroting that line. Green Bay won't stop with it either...
    Andre the Giant


  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Seriously their fans are trash... I just read several of their posts and a lot of them were saying anyone in a blue shirt is going to receive punishment and that they might get sent to jail. What a bunch of classless pricks.
    WOW! Just wow! Where are you getting this? I have NEVER heard anyone on the board say anything to that effect. Man hook up the drugs your on cause they must be some fine ones. Or just stop trying to bring more drama to this than there already is. Yes we have trolls just like you on our board too.

  6. #106
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorado49er View Post
    WOW! Just wow! Where are you getting this? I have NEVER heard anyone on the board say anything to that effect. Man hook up the drugs your on cause they must be some fine ones. Or just stop trying to bring more drama to this than there already is. Yes we have trolls just like you on our board too.
    yeah I'm lying dumbass check it out right here for you http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ews-prediction and it's on your own MB's but you wouldn't know cause your to busy patrolling ours which is really starting to get annoying. Just because we play you guys this week doesn't mean you all have to be on our boards for the whole week.

  7. #107
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    Wow, just read through this thread at the Niners message board.

    http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...e-thread-week/

    Wow, they are hostile. The Stick is going to be loud and incredibly hostile next week. We are going walking into EXTREMELY hostile, hateful, agressive territory. Any Giants fans going to this game, please be careful.
    No, it won't be hostile.


  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    Wow, just read through this thread at the Niners message board.

    http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...e-thread-week/

    Wow, they are hostile. The Stick is going to be loud and incredibly hostile next week. We are going walking into EXTREMELY hostile, hateful, agressive territory. Any Giants fans going to this game, please be careful.
    I was going to go, but work got in the way. Gotta love working on a Saturday. Anyways, I seriously doubt that there will be any serious incidents there with the amount of undercover cops they have at their games now. The 49er fans I personally know are pretty classy and cool.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Seriously their fans are trash... I just read several of their posts and a lot of them were saying anyone in a blue shirt is going to receive punishment and that they might get sent to jail. What a bunch of classless pricks.
    LOL, are you really going to let a bunch of internet tought guy message board posters label a whole a fanbase? LOL

  10. #110
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    18,894
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    LOL, are you really going to let a bunch of internet tought guy message board posters label a whole a fanbase? LOL
    Truth, it is just a bunch of hype from a few Red Bull filled teenagers.
    No one remembers who came in second.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts