+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 152

Thread: Next Week Will Be Hostile

  1. #131
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,111
    On a serious note, I know what you meant. Anyway, do you really thin that? No stopping them? Vikes did it. So will other teams. No stopping them? What just like no one was going to stop the 2011 Packers that went 15-1. Or just like no one was going to stop the 18-0 Patriots in 2007.... Yea were scared
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  2. #132
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    yep your right!! There just no stopping the 2013 niners lol... What about this yrs 2012 Niners? Maybe you have special powers and can see into the future, but hey, let's play this season first. We are only in week 6 of 2012 so let's not get ahead of ourselves..
    Lol, brain fart there.

  3. #133

  4. #134
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    Sooo scared!
    I thought we had something special!!!

  5. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    Be prepared to be 4 and 2 this coming Sunday.

  6. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    27-13 Niners. Sorry, but there is no way you are coming into the Stick and beating the 2013 Niners. Aint gonna happen.
    didnt you come here last January to say the same thing?

  7. #137
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Be prepared to be 5 and 1 this coming Sunday.
    Fixed.

  8. #138
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    On a serious note, I know what you meant. Anyway, do you really thin that? No stopping them? Vikes did it. So will other teams. No stopping them? What just like no one was going to stop the 2011 Packers that went 15-1. Or just like no one was going to stop the 18-0 Patriots in 2007.... Yea were scared
    Defense wins championships.

  9. #139
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    Defense wins championships.
    yep and we've won quite a few SBs because of defense. What's your point? You had one of the best defenses last season. What happened? Couldn't win in your own stadium with that defense? What happened in 90 when you were going for the 3 peat at candlestick. Pretty darn good D that year to. What happened?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  10. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    Eli wins championships.
    Truth

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts