+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 49ers Messageboard

Good luck, chuy - nice summation.

Bench Player
    That message board sucks on several levels. I tried for months and months to get an account. Opposing teams can't come over without kissing mod *** for a year. It's ridiculous. The mods and admin are a bunch of wine tasting sissies.

Bench Player
    49ers message board is a joke. First of all legit 49er fans who live in San Fran cannot get approved for an account. They censor everything they don't like. Literally I have no idea how the people got accounts but you can't sign up there anymore.

49erswebzone.com is the best board there is. **** the messageboard.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGold View Post
    49ers message board is a joke. First of all legit 49er fans who live in San Fran cannot get approved for an account. They censor everything they don't like. Literally I have no idea how the people got accounts but you can't sign up there anymore.

Sounds awfully familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiant_Killer View Post
    49ers will win handily

There's a good chance of that particularly when you consider how much importance that organization and its fans are placing on this game. That's what makes the Eagles fans' socks go up and down too.

Last year's regular season match up really showed us what was what, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGold View Post

I was signed up and active for like an hour and they banned me since I couldnt get anyone to talk football and said "you cant talk football to chimps" BANNED for that with all them talking smack with zero stats or backup to what they were spewing. They can have their boards and their boredom. THEY SUCK!!!!!!! And for the most part so do their fanbase. No knowledge of football what so ever.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Bench Player
    The only official 49ers forum is at 49ers.com and you have to register to view posts because we were getting so many hits during games last year that it crashed their servers.

I just had a good time with the 2nd acct i started right after being banned and I bashed the mod that banned me for his ignorance. Guess what "BANNED" again. But I had a lot of fun at their expense the 2nd time around. They can kiss my butt, I might just make a 3rd and 4th acct there just to keep it going. I have a bunch of emails I dont use for anything except junk. and the 40 whiners are .........well junk.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    The only official 49ers forum is at 49ers.com and you have to register to view posts because we were getting so many hits during games last year that it crashed their servers.
    As he said, that is the only official forum. You have to register just like I did for here. Go to this link http://forums.49ers.com/ and you will be able to sign up. We have opposing fans there all the time.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuy View Post
    Hi Giants fans, I'm from the 49ers.com MB. There are classless, clueless fans in every fanbase so you can discount them (please). The majority of our MB family believe the Giants will be our toughest game so far this season. We have beaten some underachieving teams in the Pack and Lions and also some pancakes in the Jets and Bills but we are not delusional to think this will not be a tough game.

Keys to the game:

1st the Giants keys to victory
    Giants must try to run the ball and not abandon that plan. Eli is a great QB but the 49er D feasts on teams that bring in a 1 dimensional attack. Our pass rush has not been as potent as last season so far but our backend is playing at a much higher level than last season. Every team we've beaten this year has given up on the run and I believe that is what has cost them the most. The Vikings just out muscled us and ended up rushing for over 160 yds so I believe this is the key to beating the 49ers.

Giants must get pressure on Alex Smith. Alex has shown this season that when he has time to pass he can get the job done. Pressure (especially up the middle) bothers Alex and will keep him from taking shots down field.

Force the 49ers to Pass. If the 49ers can be effective running the ball this game is as good as lost for the Giants. The 49ers are a run first team and if they find success they will run the entire game and could care less about putting up passing stats. If the Giants can't slow them down they have no shot. Also the 49ers love to run the trap play for over agressive DL, so this is something the Giants need to watch.

49ers Keys to Victory
    49ers must control the tempo of the game. If the 49ers can control the clock and run the ball this improves their chances greatly. 49ers must run the ball to setup playaction and get 1-on-1 matchups on the outside and for Vernon Davis.

Must win 3rd down. If the Giants Offense is allowed to sustain drives this will play into the Giants hands. The Giants strength is their Offense and the more the 49ers keep them on the sideline the better.

Protect the ball. The 49ers play a conservative style of Offense and rely on limiting scoring for opposing Offense. The achilles heel of the 49ers is if they fall behind they struggle trying to recover. Special Teams Turnovers was the difference in their last meeting with Giants.

My prediction is 20 - 13 49ers. We are not all delusional and crybabies about last season. Yes we feel we could and should have won the NFCC but we didn't and you guys deserve the credit and deserve the SB. Hope for an injury free, competitive game. Good Luck!
    you are all delusional crybabies... and you are all gay thugs. You should be eating cheese and crackers, drinking fancy wine, and partaking in fine clothing lines. Leave sports to manlier and greater cities.

+ Reply to Thread