+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Smith sprained middle finger

Veteran

Alex Smith sprained middle finger

Per profootballtalk.com alex smith has a sprained middle finger on his throwing hand. They are saying he will be fine and it is not a big deal - but any Q will tell you injuries to your throwing hand can be potentially dangerous. If it just hurts him on one or two throws and they come out ducks we may get a pick or two. I don't think this will be the same as romo's hand last year but one never knows.

Also one weapon the giants must be ready for is the wildcat with colin kapernick - kid has been very good this year.

Sorry to see that he was injured; however, I really don't think that will make much of a difference on Sunday!

Veteran
    As I mentioned it probably won't - but again any injury to the throwing hand is absolutely worth noting. Again if he throws 25 passes and it effects just one or two it could lead to a big turnover.

He must've injured it whilst flipping the bird at Buffalo.

Kaepernick is just as good as Smith. He was able to out-Tebow Tebow, and unlike Tebow he can actually throw the ball too. And we have struggled with mobile QBs, so I hope Smith plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

He'll be fine for the game next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Kaepernick is just as good as Smith. He was able to out-Tebow Tebow, and unlike Tebow he can actually throw the ball too. And we have struggled with mobile QBs, so I hope Smith plays.
    how do you know he is a good with the 9's O as Smith is???
    Or are you just disrespecting Smith??
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

He'll be fine for the game on Sunday. Plus, I'm not that worried about the passing game as much as I am worried about the REAL 3 headed dragon running-game that they got going on over there in San Fran.

Anything will be better than trying to handle that Trent Richardson guy...........he was a problem
    I never understood the Frank Gore hype, and Brandon has 1.5 legs

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Anything will be better than trying to handle that Trent Richardson guy...........he was a problem
    I never understood the Frank Gore hype, and Brandon has 1.5 legs
    When you're using 3 backs to pound the ball and kill the clock, it's very difficult to stop. You are sharing time among 3 backs and they are each getting more of a breather.

Add that with the ability to throw the ball a few yards, that adds up to a very good moving offense, which I'm afraid of.

+ Reply to Thread