+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

FIRE TC AND ALL HIS CLOWNS!

Even if we make playoffs.. Fire these old softies already. We need toughness, we need intimidation, we need emotion, we need heart. Oh and I'm behind Reese all the way, but he made a big mistake by not trading Osi for a 2nd round pick. We got nothing from him and will get nothing for him. I was hoping we would trade him once he came out and made the situation public.

Re: FIRE TC AND ALL HIS CLOWNS!

[quote user="Serg812"]Even if we make playoffs.. Fire these old softies already. We need toughness, we need intimidation, we need emotion, we need heart. Oh and I'm behind Reese all the way, but he made a big mistake by not trading Osi for a 2nd round pick. We got nothing from him and will get nothing for him. I was hoping we would trade him once he came out and made the situation public.

[/quote]
    Fire them now
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: FIRE TC AND ALL HIS CLOWNS!

[quote user="Serg812"]Even if we make playoffs.. Fire these old softies already. We need toughness, we need intimidation, we need emotion, we need heart. Oh and I'm behind Reese all the way, but he made a big mistake by not trading Osi for a 2nd round pick. We got nothing from him and will get nothing for him. I was hoping we would trade him once he came out and made the situation public.

[/quote]Come on, they are not clowns. They are the 3 stooges.