+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Denard Robinson

  1. #1

    Denard Robinson

    What do you guys(and gals) think of him? I think someone should take a chance on him. I can see him being converted to a possession receiver He is lightning quick. If we drafted him. he could be used on ST and see what he can do in the passing game. I don't think he'll get drafted as a QB. If he's there, we should take a chance on him. Probably 5th or 6th round. Don't rag me for suggesting this, just a thought.

  2. #2
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,407
    I think he is a sub-par QB with poor accuracy and will be undrafted

  3. #3
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,744
    Theres an awful lot more to being a WR than being quick. Has anyone ever seen him catch?

    I think best case scenario for him is another Josh Cribbs, a return guy who can very slowly develop into an occasional WR or wildcat QB

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Theres an awful lot more to being a WR than being quick. Has anyone ever seen him catch?

    I think best case scenario for him is another Josh Cribbs, a return guy who can very slowly develop into an occasional WR or wildcat QB
    Yea, watching Cribbs made me think about DR.

  5. #5
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,744
    Cribbs also is 20 pounds larger than Robinson, and wasent constantly injured. Cribbs went undrafted as well.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,023
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I think he is a sub-par QB with poor accuracy and will be undrafted
    Hate to say it but that's how I feel about Robinson.

  7. #7
    Veteran G.I. Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bklyn, NY
    Posts
    720
    It all depends what position he is drafted to play. He could be utilized best like Percy Harvin because they are the same type player, small and lighting quick. I doubt Reese will use a pick on him due to the stacked receiver situation.

  8. #8
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,744
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I. Ants View Post
    It all depends what position he is drafted to play. He could be utilized best like Percy Harvin because they are the same type player, small and lighting quick. I doubt Reese will use a pick on him due to the stacked receiver situation.
    Percy Harvin also had experience playing both receiver and HB, Robinson has neither.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,023
    Robinson might have to go play in another league first. He's like Tebow but worse and with his accuracy he'll be throwing picks left and right.

  10. #10
    I don't see much value in him, yeah he has speed, but in NFL EVERYBODY HAS SPEED.

    Only viable position I could see him play is as a return specialist, but not many teams will waste a pick just on that merit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts