+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If the Giants win in San Fran Sunday

Bench Player
    yeah, I have to agree. between now and December a million things can and will happen outside the control of any of the players or coaches. Winning the superbowl is all about playing your best ball at the end of the season not in week 6.

I hope for a Win but a hard fought single digits loss would at least let us know we are gonna be a contender the rest of the season. A blowout could send us into a tailspin with the Skins & Boys up next.

Quote Originally Posted by FlipU4Real View Post
    They will be back in the superbowl. Just this man's opinion.
    It's just on regular season game. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiant_Killer View Post
    enjoy those rings with eli cause that ship has sailed.. you guys will never be back in the superbowl
    Could someone please find a village idiot for this guy to argue with?

Who is NYGiant_killer's team? Must be a team that has never won the SB? So full of vile anger.

It means we would have 10 more game to go in the regular season and its a win or loss in the regular season. But this is a huge game.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Even losing the game wouldn't be as painful as 49ers losing the big game in the playoffs vs Giants, revenge my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    It's a tossup game in my opinion. No game's a gimme anymore on our schedule
    I dont see how we can even have the optimism of "tossup". The Gmen have historically stepped up for these games but have also lost most of them in the regular season.

The 49rs are better then they were last year and as of now we most assuredly are not.
    I think even the biggest diehard homer fan is gonna find it difficult to dispute that.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    winning or losing just means 1 win or 1 loss it doesnt mean anything more then that
    Exactly. Remember how big the Pats regular season win was last year? As soon as it was followed up with some losses, then we had to fire TC, Gilbride, Reese, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by FlipU4Real View Post
    They will be back in the superbowl. Just this man's opinion.
    i hope your right! i do feel better going into this game than i did last year going against them.

if its possible after 2 meetings i think TC and his coaches have Harbaughs and the 9ers number!

i only say that because of how the Giants played them in those two games last season.....in their house!

+ Reply to Thread