+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 49er fan here

Quote Originally Posted by chuy View Post
    I don't think he's the best QB in the league (even though he is rated that now) but he certainly isn't Trent Dilfer as the other poster was eluding to. If you're team thinks they will be playing Trent Dilfer on Sunday then that stupidity alone deserves the whoopin they're gonna get. Hope those who think we're not as good as advertised don't cry to much on Sunday, I know I'll be having a good time.
    Moron, I said he's a game manager until he proves otherwise. That's all.

I can understand the miscommunication. I'm basing my opinion on the past 7 years of his career, his entire career in fact.

You are basing it on the past 5 games.

I never said anything about the niners not being very, very good. That's all I've said on all of these threads.

The fact that you are either unable to comprehend that or that anyone implying that the niners aren't the next great football dynasty means "that stupidity alone deserves the whoopin they're gonna get" is exactly the arrogance I'm talking about.

Your team has won nothing yet you quote stats like they're replacements for wins and then get offended when someone disagrees with you. Grow up, chump.

Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Stop using stats and data! You're just bragging.

Stop cherry picking stats and data! It makes you look like an imbecile who doesn't understand football.

Bench Player
    I never said we would win because of him but I think we are capable WITH him.
    We don't lean on Smith like you guys do Manning. Two different approaches both generating great outcomes. I don't see how that is a fault on Alex's play.
    This^ and this^. Just because we're not totally dependent on Alex Smith does not mean he's terrible. He is playing great in our Offense and has been the most efficient QB the last 2 seasons. He even out-played Manning in the NFCCG (even though I understand our D is better than yours). The two ST TO's whether you like it or not had a lot to do with the outcome of that game. We have improved tremendously and you guys will see it first hand on Sunday. Can't wait to see us lay down the wood and win a tough fought game.

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Disagree on Bennett. Can the guy work himself into the scheme a bit more before we call him an overrated receiver? Name me one TE that has taken on the load from a blocking aspect that Bennett has until now that still tears it up receiving all while learning a new complex offensive scheme.
    I'm fine with giving him time. It's the incessant pimping of him here that turns me off to him. He could end up being great and I hope he does but give me a break....his spectacularly average stats are just that. Average. He's a great blocker now and he may turn into a fantastic receiver but he isn't one today.

Can we all agree the 49ers vs Giants will likely turn out to be a very good rivalry renewed?
    Yes.

You underestimate our offensive playmakers big time.

Who is going to cover VD?

Throw in gore, Hunter, Manningham,Moss,Crabtree and Kyle Williams and we have a very multi dimensional offense. Also there is nothing wrong with some good football talk. At least we aren't sitting here talkin bad about your team...at least i'm not. In the OP I pointed out that I respect ur team and their recent accomplishments.
    LOL (clap,clap) you can name all you offensive weapons....let me give it a try Eli, Cruz, Nicks, Hixon, Randle, Barden, Wilson Punt returner, Bradshaw, Bennett. We are pretty well diverse on offense too.Your the one that was putting down our 3,4,5, wr. It's just sickening to see you guys on here we don't see you after NFCC and now because you team is playing us your going to gloat but if you lose we won't see you for a year and if you win we won't be able to get you of our boards for the whole week.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Moron, I said he's a game manager until he proves otherwise. That's all.

I can understand the miscommunication. I'm basing my opinion on the past 7 years of his career, his entire career in fact.

You are basing it on the past 5 games.

I never said anything about the niners not being very, very good. That's all I've said on all of these threads.

The fact that you are either unable to comprehend that or that anyone implying that the niners aren't the next great football dynasty means "that stupidity alone deserves the whoopin they're gonna get" is exactly the arrogance I'm talking about.

Your team has won nothing yet you quote stats like they're replacements for wins and then get offended when someone disagrees with you. Grow up, chump.
    I'm actually basing it on the last 2 1/2 years. You guys really come off as arrogant with Eli when granted he was the main component in last years SB, your D and running game was the reason Eli won his 1st SB. What short memories you guys have...

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    LOL (clap,clap) you can name all you offensive weapons....let me give it a try Eli, Cruz, Nicks, Hixon, Randle, Barden, Wilson Punt returner, Bradshaw, Bennett. We are pretty well diverse on offense too.Your the one that was putting down our 3,4,5, wr. It's just sickening to see you guys on here we don't see you after NFCC and now because you team is playing us your going to gloat but if you lose we won't see you for a year and if you win we won't be able to get you of our boards for the whole week.
    I was the one responding to the post of someone on your board who said you had 5 starting WRs on your team and a stud TE. Please, we all know that is not close to true.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy View Post
    This^ and this^. Just because we're not totally dependent on Alex Smith does not mean he's terrible. He is playing great in our Offense and has been the most efficient QB the last 2 seasons. He even out-played Manning in the NFCCG (even though I understand our D is better than yours). The two ST TO's whether you like it or not had a lot to do with the outcome of that game. We have improved tremendously and you guys will see it first hand on Sunday. Can't wait to see us lay down the wood and win a tough fought game.
    Manning 32/58 316 2td 0int
    Smith 12/26 196 2td 0int

right...completely outplayed eli. lol. lets not forget how smith played in the 4th QTR and OT. throwing at receivers feet. 2 completions total to WR the entire game...he choked. plain and simple.

+ Reply to Thread