+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 49er fan here

Quote Originally Posted by chuy View Post
    That's 1/3 of the season?...
    But but but we play in the NFCE! The best division in football cause ESPN said so. Stats mean nothing and neither does the W/L record.

Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Yet if it was the NFCE is would mean everything. NFCE is the most arrogant division in football bar none.

Don't blame the NFCE for your well earned inferiority complex. I'm glad your division is improving but like your team, try to actually maintain some consistency and win something before you start shooting off your mouths.

Bench Player
    Anyways, I didn't come to pick fights just to wish you guys luck, hopefully its an injury free game and you guys play your best so there are no excuses. I will be back next week to check in WIN OR LOSE. I will come take my licks if we lose you have my word but I expect no excuses and crying if and when we win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Don't blame the NFCE for your well earned inferiority complex. I'm glad your division is improving but like your team, try to actually maintain some consistency and win something before you start shooting off your mouths.
    18-4 since Harbaugh took over... is that not consistent?? GET REAL!

I just had a revelation. You guys have been right all along. One third of the season is enough.

All hail the best division in football and the Super Bowl champion San Francisco 49ers! Cancel the remaining games, they're just a formality at this point..

18-4 since Harbaugh took over... is that not consistent?? GET REAL!
    It's a start.

Here is a stat. You guys gave up 27 points to the Browns.... THE BROWNS!
    With six staring defenders out and boley didn't even play half the game... you guys are so special cause you shutout the Jets and Bills funny how your showing your true colors now 9ernation...you guys are worse then Philly scum even they didn't come on here and brag about a game that in reality doesn't even matter we are not even in your division. Hey we get it it's your guys SB this Sunday good luck to you and entitled team. No one can beat the 49ers we get it. Their defense is a power house, their offense is coming on, running game is perfect, special teams is phenomenal. No way the Giants can win this game. Just remember how stupid you guys are going to look if you lose.

I just had a revelation. You guys have been right all along. One third of the season is enough.

All hail the best division in football and the Super Bowl champion San Francisco 49ers! Cancel the remaining games, they're just a formality at this point..
    Saving face?

It's a start.
    It's more than just a start my man. Harbaugh has changed this franchise and obviously for the better.

NFCW has the best combined records... but i'm sure that means nothing on this forum as well?
    You're bragging on this? After 5 games?
    The NFC West has been the weakest division in the NFC FOREVER. So, after 5 games all your 4 teams have a winning record and you're bragging on it? Hahahaha. In the 80's and 90's and so far in the 21st Century... that covers the last 30 years... if it weren't for the 9ers the NFC West would have been the joke of the NFL.

+ Reply to Thread