+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 49er fan here

Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    The 49ers DESTROYED two bad teams like they are suppose too! We can't help they were next on our schedule. At least we didn't give up 27 points to a team like the Browns.

Not once did I say we can't be beat. Go reread the OP and look at the bottom of the post. I said I believe it will be a hard fought game that comes down to the wire. One in which we win.
    I'm going to laugh so hard if your team team doesn't score 27 points cause since the Browns did your great team must be able to. Once again we had a lot of starting defensive players sit this game cause of this game next week TC said it himself.

Yet Eli had REAL weapons on the outside while we had guys like Brett Swain running routes out there. This year we actually have weapons for smith and it's clearly making a difference.
    Well according to you Crabtee is a weapon they also could half went to and Eli was missing his number 1 this year and yet he continues to make our 3,4,5, wrs look like studs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    lmao. he couldnt complete a pass for the life of him in the 4th qtr/OT. but it wasnt his fault. he choked drive after drive when his team needed him the most.
    Yeah, but let's talk stats and theoreticals.......

lmao. he couldnt complete a pass for the life of him in the 4th qtr/OT. but it wasnt his fault. he choked drive after drive when his team needed him the most.
    LMAO^^^ This was great....but hey it was all Kyle Willams I'd be surprised if he wasn't one of the people who said he wanted to kill him.

I am simply pointing out the FACTS of the current NFL.
    Ok, you were just pointing out the facts.
    Yes. it is a fact... a very surprising fact... even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every so often.

So you give your defense no credit? and having no WR's in that game means nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I'm going to laugh so hard if your team team doesn't score 27 points cause since the Browns did your great team must be able to. Once again we had a lot of starting defensive players sit this game cause of this game next week TC said it himself.
    If the 0-5 Browns can give you a hard time just imagine what we will do.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Ok, you were just pointing out the facts.
    Yes. it is a fact... a very surprising fact... even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every so often.
    So you're admitting I posted something with substance and simply pointing out the facts. Glad to know.

I have yet to be arrogant but I can start if you wanna continue assuming I have been.

The Giants defense is near the bottom of the NFL in rushing defense while we are ranked #1 in rushing yards per game. That will not help the Giants cause for beating the most well rounded team in football.
    It's funny that your picking out stats don't don't mean a damn thing come Sunday. The Giants will be ready for Gore just like last year in the NFCCG. This is exactly what I'm talking about no here said you team isn't good but you keep telling us why our team isn't that good. Thank you for your expert analysis...keep being an arrogant gay 49ers fan I can be an arrogant Giants fan too. I was going to give your team respect until I seen you gloating all over this thread about how great your team is. Oh and it looks like your coach is already building on excuse that "Alex Smith finger is a major concern." Get ready Giants fans for the dreaded "they didn't beat us we beat ourselves" excuse.

Also if the Giants played in the NFCW they would be tied for last place... just sayin.

+ Reply to Thread