+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 49er fan here

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    It's funny that your picking out stats don't don't mean a damn thing come Sunday. The Giants will be ready for Gore just like last year in the NFCCG. This is exactly what I'm talking about no here said you team isn't good but you keep telling us why our team isn't that good. Thank you for your expert analysis...keep being an arrogant gay 49ers fan I can be an arrogant Giants fan too. I was going to give your team respect until I seen you gloating all over this thread about how great your team is. Oh and it looks like your coach is already building on excuse that "Alex Smith finger is a major concern." Get ready Giants fans for the dreaded "they didn't beat us we beat ourselves" excuse.
    Please point out where I said the Giants arent a very good team.

Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    If the 0-5 Browns can give you a hard time just imagine what we will do.
    arrogance once again...how about you go take your facts and go talk about it with your butthurt 49er buddies cause we can care less about a week 6 matchup with a non division opponent.

I'm sure that rushing for 300+ yds vs the hapless Bills D had alot to do with pushing you up to #1 rushing team.

Also, the poster that stated that Smith outplayed Eli in the NFCCG just lost all credibility as a knowledgable football fan!

As for the browns game. 1st TD started on our 20yd line thanks to AB's fumble. Last TD was a garbage time TD when the Giants D was playing a soft D. The score was 41-20 at the time. Only legit TD the Browns got was the 62 yd pass play in the 1st qt.

The Browns are also a better team than Buffalo & the Jets. Trent Richardson is a beast & Weeden shows the potential to be a solid QB.

Please point out where I said the Giants arent a very good team.
    " You guys allowed 27 points to the Browns" ring a bell. Or the NFCW is the best division this year. Yes we get it they are facts right now but who cares wait until the game is over and talk crap if you win cause all these spewing facts won't mean anything if you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    arrogance once again...how about you go take your facts and go talk about it with your butthurt 49er buddies cause we can care less about a week 6 matchup with a non division opponent.
    Are you serious?? Every game matters in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    I'm sure that rushing for 300+ yds vs the hapless Bills D had alot to do with pushing you up to #1 rushing team.

Also, the poster that stated that Smith outplayed Eli in the NFCCG just lost all credibility as a knowledgable football fan!

As for the browns game. 1st TD started on our 20yd line thanks to AB's fumble. Last TD was a garbage time TD when the Giants D was playing a soft D. The score was 41-20 at the time. Only legit TD the Browns got was the 62 yd pass play in the 1st qt.

The Browns are also a better team than Buffalo & the Jets. Trent Richardson is a beast & Weeden shows the potential to be a solid QB.
    Oh well according to posters here it was because of all your injuries. Thanks for posting something with substance.

If the 0-5 Browns can give you a hard time just imagine what we will do.
    I'm imagining. I have to since that's where all the recent 49er championships exist.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I'm imagining. I have to since that's where all the recent 49er championships exist.....
    Every team goes thru dark ages. We aren't any different than most major sports franchises.

5 rings. Giants have how many? oh yea... not 5.

Also if the Giants played in the NFCW they would be tied for last place... just sayin.
    Really?

They'd have the same schedule then? Interesting how that works....

Are you serious?? Every game matters in this league.
    Some more than others to some more than others.

+ Reply to Thread