+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: 49er fan here

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    You keep going to the Browns

We lit up the Browns.......those same Browns have given some pretty good teams like the Eagles and Bengals fits

Are you that sure you could beat the Browns? We took a knee on their 3 yd line on the last plays or we would have beaten them by more than 20 pts

Stop with the Browns nonsense......your playing the World's Champs this weekend.......not the Browns

I think the Giants are about to explode on some poor team, and I'm afraid your team with the "game manager" QB might just be the victim.
    So much wrong with this. You say stop with this Browns non sense only to turn around and talk about the Browns nonsense.

49ers offense > Giants defense
    49ers defense > Giants offense

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    So much wrong with this. You say stop with this Browns non sense only to turn around and talk about the Browns nonsense.

nobody ever comes back here after we axx whip them........will you be back to pay homage to the world champions after we dismantle you're poor team?

I promise to be civil if you do .......we've had many teams fans come here all full of bluff and bluster..........then when confronted with reality, they never return

and that saddens me

Banned
    we are not playing fantacy football here

I hope Alex Brown lives through the masacre and we face you at Metlife again in January

Was just over there checking out some new posts by their fans, here's a few.

Let's show these guys that they didn't beat us last year we beat ourselves!

I wish we could play those New York bit*hes, right the f**k now!

Jim Harbaugh will not give pity. He's going to make the NYG eat dirt hard.

your team wins against teams with a combined record of 2-12.

maybe thats y itll be an *** whooping.

Giants do look about the same as last season. The Niners, however, are much better and have a couple of your key weapons from last year. I'm actually afraid for Eli, after the beating he took in the NFCC, this could get nasty.

This game is going to turn into a massacre

Rodger Craig fumble Kyle Williams fumble equals two NY Giants Super Bowl Championships IMO.In both of these years the 49ers beat the Giants in the regular season and only a fumble in the NFCCG gave these guys a shot at the Super Bowl Ring. Beating the very lucky Giants this Sunday will feel great. Let's hope should the 49ers meet them in the post season our guys can hold onto the ball.

49ers 30 Giants 13

(edit) I am old enough to have seen the Rodger Craig fumble and like last years NFCCG the 49ers were the better team. IMO The best team does not always win.

You can throw stats at Giants fans all you want it means nothing to them. A helmet catch and a Manningham finger tip catch erases all the stats with these people. I'm just saying. Luck eventually runs out.

This is how much the vast majority of 9ers fans think of our team have shown zero respect for our SB win. There are a few intelligent 9er fans giving us props & saying it will be a tough.close game, but the majority are giving us no chance at winning this game.

That's because the majority of them are imbeciles. Not all.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    You forgot the 52 Burger the Pats rung up on them the week prior. Wow, 48-52-45 pts allowed in their 3 defeats by the mighty Bills D & one of those teams was the same Jets team the 9ers just shutout!

Wonder if 9ers fans are just ignorant or do they really think the Giants are as bad as the Jets/Bills are? Cuz they sure are spewing it on their forum & talking about a clean NY sweep.
    Whoever thinks the giants are as bad as both the Jets and the Bills then they clearly are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    nobody ever comes back here after we axx whip them........will you be back to pay homage to the world champions after we dismantle you're poor team?

I promise to be civil if you do .......we've had many teams fans come here all full of bluff and bluster..........then when confronted with reality, they never return

and that saddens me
    Poor team? Really? lost all credibility there. I'll be back. Post like this amuse me.

Veteran

Lol you are delusional. The Giants are arguably the best passing offense in the NFL and their run game is top 11. You point to stats the entire thread well those are the stats after 5 weeks. Giants offense is virtually #1 in the league right now. 49ers defense is top notch but until Sunday's game is over you cannot claim the 49ers defense can stop the Giants offense. You talk about credibility of posters here well you just lost all credibility with that comment.

Stats say Giants are right with the top ranked Pats in total Yards, total points, points/game, Yards/game and right with the top ranked Saints in Pass Yards and pass yards/game. They are 11th in total rush yards and 12th in rush yards per game (with Bradshaw missing 1 and a half games and a bunch of what are basically rookies behind him. Considering this the Giants rush ranking is more impressive than the 49ers #1 rushing ranking considering the 49ers full compliment of RB's have been healthy and are more experienced). The 49ers have yet to face an offense putting up those #'s as of yet. Don't say GB is one of those teams because their O-line can't block a pee-wee team and they can't run so Rodgers and his weapons are useless.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/te.../netTotalYards

The 49ers are in for a rude awakening if they think they are going to just easily shut down one of the top offenses in the NFL.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-09-2012 at 02:24 AM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

The 49ers DESTROYED two bad teams like they are suppose too! We can't help they were next on our schedule. At least we didn't give up 27 points to a team like the Browns.

Not once did I say we can't be beat. Go reread the OP and look at the bottom of the post. I said I believe it will be a hard fought game that comes down to the wire. One in which we win.
    Sorry, but the 27 pts is deceiving - first the Browns got at least 7 points in the very beginning of the game off a Bradshaw fumble deep in Giants territory, the final 7 points came in garbage time in the 4th quarter when the Giants were up by 3 TD's - Trent Richardson is also no picnic to tackle, I wouldn't hang your judgement of the Giants D on the final score.

Banned
    I think this could be a early preview of the NFC title game.

+ Reply to Thread