+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 205

Thread: 49er fan here

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    My God is this how it's going to be all week... 49ers fans giving us props then gloating about their team. It is starting to get real sickening. I'm sorry if you Crabtree is improving and he is your best receiver, then I just feel bad for you. I heard someone say besides Nicks and Cruz that our wr's are not all what we think they are. Well that might be true but Nicks and Cruz are way better then a washed up Randy Moss and an Improving Crabtree. Cruz and Nick are top 5 talent can't say the same for any of your wr's. While those other wr you think suck...well I have to say to that who do you have as you 3,4,5 wrs???? Also who is throwing these guys the ball??? Eli makes those guys top talents, while Alex Smith manages them.
    You underestimate our offensive playmakers big time.

    Who is going to cover VD?

    Throw in gore, Hunter, Manningham,Moss,Crabtree and Kyle Williams and we have a very multi dimensional offense. Also there is nothing wrong with some good football talk. At least we aren't sitting here talkin bad about your team...at least i'm not. In the OP I pointed out that I respect ur team and their recent accomplishments.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Can we all agree the 49ers vs Giants will likely turn out to be a very good rivalry renewed?
    Already on it's way there. I hope we get another game with you guys next year since the 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL to use as a measuring stick to determine where you stand yourself.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Wow, are you serious? You are actually going to extrapolate judgment on the entire season based on 5 games? No wonder you are still so pissed about last year's loss...I guess it was all supposed to just drop into script according to your stats and fantasies, huh?

    Until Smith does something of note in his career - and no, I will not be choosing to toss out 7 YEARS worth of playing in favor of the last 5 games - he will remain what he is.

    No one outside of the bay area worries about Alex Smith just like no one outside the bay area believes that a washed up first round bust turned special teams player somehow was the difference between a SB berth and disappointment for the niners last year.

    Nice try though.
    Alex Smith led 2 game winning drives against the high powered offense against the saints last year. As well as 4 other come from behind victories last season under Harbaugh. Yes he hasn't won a SB but with the way our team is built it's possible he gets himself a ring... I don't think it's far fetched to believe he can either.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    You underestimate our offensive playmakers big time.

    Who is going to cover VD?

    Throw in gore, Hunter, Manningham,Moss,Crabtree and Kyle Williams and we have a very multi dimensional offense. Also there is nothing wrong with some good football talk. At least we aren't sitting here talkin bad about your team...at least i'm not. In the OP I pointed out that I respect ur team and their recent accomplishments.
    were not underestimating your team........only one thing is certain......when the game ends we wont be seeing you around here for eons

  5. #105
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Alex Smith led 2 game winning drives against the high powered offense against the saints last year. As well as 4 other come from behind victories last season under Harbaugh. Yes he hasn't won a SB but with the way our team is built it's possible he gets himself a ring... I don't think it's far fetched to believe he can either.
    I think you're in denial that the Giants will open a can of whoop *** on the 49ers.

    No Nicks, and 6-7 other injuries.

  6. #106
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Alex Smith led 2 game winning drives against the high powered offense against the saints last year. As well as 4 other come from behind victories last season under Harbaugh. Yes he hasn't won a SB but with the way our team is built it's possible he gets himself a ring... I don't think it's far fetched to believe he can either.
    whats far fetched is thinking you'll win BECAUSE of A.smith and his greatness. Solid team all around...with an average QB running the show.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    His ranking is ranked this high based on his one INT. The rating puts too much weight on INT's. Eli has 5 Int's but has more TD's, passing yards and has helped his team put up more points than Alex Smith has all while having a spotty, inexperienced at times rushing attack.
    We don't lean on Smith like you guys do Manning. Two different approaches both generating great outcomes. I don't see how that is a fault on Alex's play.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    whats far fetched is thinking you'll win BECAUSE of A.smith and his greatness. Solid team all around...with an average QB running the show.
    I never said we would win because of him but I think we are capable WITH him.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I think you're in denial that the Giants will open a can of whoop *** on the 49ers.

    No Nicks, and 6-7 other injuries.
    You're delusional if you think this game will be a blow out.

  10. #110
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    You're delusional if you think this game will be a blow out.

    Can of whoop *** doesn't mean blow out. Get real 49ers fan, get real!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts