Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    this

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chuy View Post
    I'm actually basing it on the last 2 1/2 years. You guys really come off as arrogant with Eli when granted he was the main component in last years SB, your D and running game was the reason Eli won his 1st SB. What short memories you guys have...
    right...and elis outstanding play in the playoffs where he threw 7 or 8 TD and 1 INT(not his fault) had nothing to do with it. lol

I'm actually basing it on the last 2 1/2 years. You guys really come off as arrogant with Eli when granted he was the main component in last years SB, your D and running game was the reason Eli won his 1st SB. What short memories you guys have...
    The defense was awesome, but the running game got a whole 91 yards and was not a reason for the victory... Eli was 19/34 with 2 TD passes and the single most incredible pass completion in SuperBowl history, PLUS the MVP
    ... What short memories you guys have...

Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Alex Smith led 2 game winning drives against the high powered offense against the saints last year. As well as 4 other come from behind victories last season under Harbaugh. Yes he hasn't won a SB but with the way our team is built it's possible he gets himself a ring... I don't think it's far fetched to believe he can either.
    He was extremely impressive in the Saints game last year. He has clearly flourished under Harbaugh's coaching (it's amazing how those who can't do, coach isn't it....I mean Harbaugh sucked but he is a tremendous QB coach) and is likely to continue to improve. All of those things are positives.

But he hasn't done it yet and he may never. You are acting like it's a foregone conclusion and I'm saying let's not drive him to Canton just yet.
    Last edited by Sarcasman; 10-08-2012 at 06:21 PM.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    right...and elis outstanding play in the playoffs where he threw 7 or 8 TD and 1 INT(not his fault) had nothing to do with it. lol
    Alex Smith had 5 passing TDs and 1 rushing TD in two games in the playoffs with 0 INTs. What's you're point? Eli threw for more yds in the NFCCG but only accounted for 2 TDs same as Smith and it still took two ST turnovers our our side of the field to even get Eli to OT. Those are the facts. I'm not crying about it though, it happened and you guys won so good for you. You also had to earn the SB as well so I'm not saying you didn't earn it, just saying you were very fortunate to win the NFCCG. Don't expect those same mistakes again and we will see if you guys are good enough to get to the playoffs to prove it again, I know we'll be there waiting.

I'll accept your changing the subject as surrender; I'm aware of how hard it is for you Harbaugh's to admit that anyone else might be just as good as you think you are.

By the way, if your argument was 1 and 1/2 years, I'd be buying, no question. I have a hard time calling his 2010, 14 TD and 10 INT season indicative of a really good QB.

Alex Smith had 5 passing TDs and 1 rushing TD in two games in the playoffs with 0 INTs. What's you're point? Eli threw for more yds in the NFCCG but only accounted for 2 TDs same as Smith and it still took two ST turnovers our our side of the field to even get Eli to OT. Those are the facts. I'm not crying about it though, it happened and you guys won so good for you. You also had to earn the SB as well so I'm not saying you didn't earn it, just saying you were very fortunate to win the NFCCG. Don't expect those same mistakes again and we will see if you guys are good enough to get to the playoffs to prove it again, I know we'll be there waiting.
    And two years ago all 49er fans were calling for Smith to be hung from the highest tree . . . .
    Last edited by GMENAGAIN; 10-08-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    LOL (clap,clap) you can name all you offensive weapons....let me give it a try Eli, Cruz, Nicks, Hixon, Randle, Barden, Wilson Punt returner, Bradshaw, Bennett. We are pretty well diverse on offense too.Your the one that was putting down our 3,4,5, wr. It's just sickening to see you guys on here we don't see you after NFCC and now because you team is playing us your going to gloat but if you lose we won't see you for a year and if you win we won't be able to get you of our boards for the whole week.
    That was a different 9er fan talking about your @3,4,5 WR... not me.

All teams that win championships have an element of fortune. Yet the arrogance remains. You're sure you've got the playoffs locked up and "we'll see" if the Giants can get there.

Please.

I wish we played in the NFC W.

+ Reply to Thread