+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 49er fan here

Quote Originally Posted by chuy View Post
    Anyways, I didn't come to pick fights just to wish you guys luck, hopefully its an injury free game and you guys play your best so there are no excuses. I will be back next week to check in WIN OR LOSE. I will come take my licks if we lose you have my word but I expect no excuses and crying if and when we win.

Fair enough. I'll be here too and I can promise no tears either way since this game means far less to me than it does to you and even if the Giants win (which remains a possibility) it's still just week 6 of the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    It's more than just a start my man. Harbaugh has changed this franchise and obviously for the better.
    I have never said differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    With six staring defenders out and boley didn't even play half the game... you guys are so special cause you shutout the Jets and Bills funny how your showing your true colors now 9ernation...you guys are worse then Philly scum even they didn't come on here and brag about a game that in reality doesn't even matter we are not even in your division. Hey we get it it's your guys SB this Sunday good luck to you and entitled team. No one can beat the 49ers we get it. Their defense is a power house, their offense is coming on, running game is perfect, special teams is phenomenal. No way the Giants can win this game. Just remember how stupid you guys are going to look if you lose.
    The 49ers DESTROYED two bad teams like they are suppose too! We can't help they were next on our schedule. At least we didn't give up 27 points to a team like the Browns.

Not once did I say we can't be beat. Go reread the OP and look at the bottom of the post. I said I believe it will be a hard fought game that comes down to the wire. One in which we win.

Saving face?
    LOL. Yeah, that's it....ya caught me. I was being completely sincere.

And you're delusional if you place blame on Alex Smith for losing the NFCCG for us. Did he play his best game? no. Did he lose the game for us? no. Kyle Williams lost that game with 3 fumbles (2 of them lost)
    The guy completed 1 pass to wr need I say more???? When the Giants took away the run, who is it up to, to win the game????? Yes it was totally on Alex Smith. I don't care what Kyle Willams did cause Eli still had to complete a 3rd and 15 and did it that is what separates a game manager and an ELIte QB.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    You're bragging on this? After 5 games?
    The NFC West has been the weakest division in the NFC FOREVER. So, after 5 games all your 4 teams have a winning record and you're bragging on it? Hahahaha. In the 80's and 90's and so far in the 21st Century... that covers the last 30 years... if it weren't for the 9ers the NFC West would have been the joke of the NFL.
    I am simply pointing out the FACTS of the current NFL.

The guy completed 1 pass to wr need I say more???? When the Giants took away the run, who is it up to, to win the game????? Yes it was totally on Alex Smith. I don't care what Kyle Willams did cause Eli still had to complete a 3rd and 15 and did it that is what separates a game manager and an ELIte QB.
    Yet Eli had REAL weapons on the outside while we had guys like Brett Swain running routes out there. This year we actually have weapons for smith and it's clearly making a difference.

Yet if it was the NFCE it would mean everything. NFCE is the most arrogant division in football bar none.
    lol coming from an arrogant 9ers fan.

lol coming from an arrogant 9ers fan.
    I have yet to be arrogant but I can start if you wanna continue assuming I have been.

The Giants defense is near the bottom of the NFL in rushing defense while we are ranked #1 in rushing yards per game. That will not help the Giants cause for beating the most well rounded team in football.

And you're delusional if you place blame on Alex Smith for losing the NFCCG for us. Did he play his best game? no. Did he lose the game for us? no. Kyle Williams lost that game with 3 fumbles (2 of them lost)
    lmao. he couldnt complete a pass for the life of him in the 4th qtr/OT. but it wasnt his fault. he choked drive after drive when his team needed him the most.

+ Reply to Thread