+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 205

Thread: 49er fan here

  1. #181
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Oh well according to posters here it was because of all your injuries. Thanks for posting something with substance.
    LOL missing starters on the defense has no substance to giving up points ok??? tell me that when you loose 3 DT ,1CB, 2LB..smh but meaningless stats mean everything right?????Oh yeah and 1 SAFETY.

  2. #182
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    7,065
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Every team goes thru dark ages. We aren't any different than most major sports franchises.

    5 rings. Giants have how many? oh yea... not 5.

    True. 6 is not 5.

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Every team goes thru dark ages. We aren't any different than most major sports franchises.

    5 rings. Giants have how many? oh yea... not 5.

    Yes, you guys are 5-0 in the SB. Something any fan would be proud of...but just like the Cowboys 5 rings, they happened so long ago, you gotta go watch NFL networks Super classic SBs to watch em! Ours are so recent, you can watch em on DVDs while yours & the Boys are only available on VHS!

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    LOL missing starters on the defense has no substance to giving up points ok??? tell me that when you loose 3 DT ,1CB, 2LB..smh but meaningless stats mean everything right?????Oh yeah and 1 SAFETY.
    Yes injuries are important but having depth is just as important.

  5. #185
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Yes injuries are important but having depth is just as important.
    Are depth comes on offense and plus some of these defensive players are second stringers that are hurt that are starting for the starter.

  6. #186
    Veteran BlueBlitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Port Richey Fl
    Posts
    3,846
    We are not the " Beefalows " or the " The Jets that can't fly straight " . Bragging about Buffalo is like beating up you're little sister on one of her bad days. Here's a clue. The Jets put a 48 burger on the Bills. Records seem to fall with any team that beats the Bills. I mean thats the History you hucksters are bragging about right ?

  7. #187
    You forgot the 52 Burger the Pats rung up on them the week prior. Wow, 48-52-45 pts allowed in their 3 defeats by the mighty Bills D & one of those teams was the same Jets team the 9ers just shutout!

    Wonder if 9ers fans are just ignorant or do they really think the Giants are as bad as the Jets/Bills are? Cuz they sure are spewing it on their forum & talking about a clean NY sweep.

  8. #188
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    You forgot the 52 Burger the Pats rung up on them the week prior. Wow, 48-52-45 pts allowed in their 3 defeats by the mighty Bills D & one of those teams was the same Jets team the 9ers just shutout!

    Wonder if 9ers fans are just ignorant or do they really think the Giants are as bad as the Jets/Bills are? Cuz they sure are spewing it on their forum & talking about a clean NY sweep.
    Are they really talking about sweep like it an fore gone conclusion... that just pisses me of cause I think the 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL but we are every bit as good and we all found out what the difference was last year. When both teams were going blow for blow on defensive stops what did it come down to??? It came down to the QB and that is where I think we have the clear cut advantage and any 49er fan that tries to compare Alex Smith to Eli is just flat out stupid.. I seriously might stay away from the boards this week cause their fans are all over the place and it is starting to get to me how they are secretly gloating about their team. It almost like it a 49ers MB and I even see some Giants fans just feeding them that their team is to good for us to beat that makes me sick also.

  9. #189
    Yeppers, they are talking clean NY sweep! One of their fans is even hoping they cart off a Giant with an injury during the game. Pretty classless to wish an injury on your opponent. I guess when you haven't been a good team for a decade & all of a sudden become contenders, the fans get all giddy & ****y/arrogant & start spewing crap. Look at Lions fans. Last yr they were talking all kinds of smack after 15yrs of being the worst team in the NFL. Now they're 1-3 & Lions fans are starting to panic again.

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    You keep going to the Browns

    We lit up the Browns.......those same Browns have given some pretty good teams like the Eagles and Bengals fits

    Are you that sure you could beat the Browns? We took a knee on their 3 yd line on the last plays or we would have beaten them by more than 20 pts

    Stop with the Browns nonsense......your playing the World's Champs this weekend.......not the Browns

    I think the Giants are about to explode on some poor team, and I'm afraid your team with the "game manager" QB might just be the victim.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts