+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Something postive from yesterdays game

Is it just me or is Will Hill making plays everytime this kid gets a chance. The same goes for Stevie Brown. I'm not sure when Rolle's contract is up but I bet he's starting to feel this kid looking over his shoulder. Hill's all over the place on special teams to, forced that fumble yesterday, I know he had a couple of tackles during the E girl game too

Rolle's job is safe...

Will Hill and Stevie Brown have both done a very good job. Will Hill has 10 solo tackles in minimal playing time, I hope we hold onto and develop him. Could be the makings of a beast if we keep his head on straight.

KP is in a contract year, he'll be gone before Rolle. I have a bad feeling KP will be out of our price range come this summer. And Osi will be saying bye bye too.

We have real good depth and both Will Hill and Stevie Brown have looked really impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    Will Hill and Stevie Brown have both done a very good job. Will Hill has 10 solo tackles in minimal playing time, I hope we hold onto and develop him. Could be the makings of a beast if we keep his head on straight.

KP is in a contract year, he'll be gone before Rolle. I have a bad feeling KP will be out of our price range come this summer. And Osi will be saying bye bye too.
    I'd be sad to see KP go because he has a good head on his shoulders and is a baller but Osi going does not hurt my feelings. He can go complain about not making enough money to some other team. You don't see the Giants asking for money back this year since he's sucking do you?

Quote Originally Posted by TuckandRolle View Post

I completely forgot the KP's contract was up this season. I hope they don't let him walk, I love KP. I know the Giants are always about next man up but good consistent safeties are hard to find. Who was are safety before KP again?

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    I completely forgot the KP's contract was up this season. I hope they don't let him walk, I love KP. I know the Giants are always about next man up but good consistent safeties are hard to find. Who was are safety before KP again?
    I wanna say Gibril Wilson..

It doesn't matter who the saftety was before KP, they sucked! We have a good talent in Hill and I believe the Giants will ride him if he remains diciplined throughout this year.

Financially we have some tough decisions to make come the next few years. Webster is in a contract year this year too and hasn't been performing. I have a gut feeling they may let him walk too...draft a cb with their 1st round pick AGAIN. Then round 2 & 3 go o-line, then add some depth to our d-line and secondary. I'm sure Reese isn't sleeping too well now...and won't until he finds some type of financially feasible decision where he can keep both Nicks and Cruz.

All-Pro
    Now someone is saying Hill is being suspended for 4 games by the NFL.

Now Hill is lost for 4 games.