+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiki giving great praise to Eli

Banned
    Last edited by Abby Manning; 10-08-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Tiki talking about the toughest players he ever played with:
    Manning: He may be the toughest Giant yet, physically and mentally. We've all seen him get tossed around, sacked and beaten up. But he always gets up, saunters back to the huddle and keeps on going. More importantly, his mind is impenetrable. When he lost his first eight games in fairly ugly fashion, he focused and got better. When he got booed and disparaged (even by me), he focused and got better. When he won a Super Bowl, he focused and got better. No matter what happens to him — good, bad or indifferent — he focuses and keeps going forward. That's a mental toughness that can't be measured

Also had some good things to say about Ike hilliard, Shockey, Bradshaw and richie seubert

No one gives a **** Tiki.

Veteran
    Gotta give Tiki credit here. Awesome article.

good props by Tiki, especially on Ike and Seubert. Its really too bad Richie smushed his knee in the last game of 2010, he would probably still be playing, he was having an outstanding season that year. I also think letting Hilliard walk when he was only 28, just to let Tim Carter fill the perennial revolving door at 3rd WR was one of EA's poorer FA decisions. he proved that he could fill that 3rd WR spot nicely for quite a few years in Tampa.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG 5 View Post
    good props by Tiki, especially on Ike and Seubert. Its really too bad Richie smushed his knee in the last game of 2010, he would probably still be playing, he was having an outstanding season that year. I also think letting Hilliard walk when he was only 28, just to let Tim Carter fill the perennial revolving door at 3rd WR was one of EA's poorer FA decisions. he proved that he could fill that 3rd WR spot nicely for quite a few years in Tampa.
    Tiki make me look man. hehe.

he did sum it up quite well though. love or hate the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Tiki talking about the toughest players he ever played with:
    Manning: He may be the toughest Giant yet, physically and mentally. We've all seen him get tossed around, sacked and beaten up. But he always gets up, saunters back to the huddle and keeps on going. More importantly, his mind is impenetrable. When he lost his first eight games in fairly ugly fashion, he focused and got better. When he got booed and disparaged (even by me), he focused and got better. When he won a Super Bowl, he focused and got better. No matter what happens to him — good, bad or indifferent — he focuses and keeps going forward. That's a mental toughness that can't be measured
    Well put by Tiki, nice to see him say something nice for a change..

And that means what to who?????

+ Reply to Thread