+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiki giving great praise to Eli

Quote Originally Posted by Abby Manning View Post
    It has to drive Tiki to the brink of insanity the fact that he retired, and the very next season they win the Super Bowl......maybe he should have taken Eli more seriously and not have classified him as comical....he may aways have that dumb look on his face, but believe me his wheels are always turning.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    +1
    What tiki deosnt get probably is one of the reasons we won is because he retired.

i like the article bc its a step in the right direction, and honestly its well written and insightful. the only qualm i guess u could say i have is that tiki was a little too quick bringing up "3 ints by eli in the first half"..."lost those first 8 games brutally" basically he was saying eli has mental toughness bc he sucked badly his first year and didnt quit...im not trying to be juvenile or stuck on the past, just my honest opinion that tiki was trying to justify his earlier criticisms of eli by bringing up some horrible times in eli's career, like he admits he was wrong but not wrong in that moment in time...

Veteran
    Don't care. Whoever he's working for is stupid to hire that ingrate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Say what you want about the man, he's still the greatest RB in NY Giants history!
    I think it's just this board. Giants fans that I talk to off this board do not act like a lot of these dudes on here. I think I need to retire from commenting and go back to just reading. Lots of crazies on here with some hilarious political views as well I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I think it's just this board. Giants fans that I talk to off this board do not act like a lot of these dudes on here. I think I need to retire from commenting and go back to just reading. Lots of crazies on here with some hilarious political views as well I bet.
    don't do that we need more like you around. Too many focus now on twitter and comments over play on the field. If LT says tomorrow he thinks Simms is better than Eli. They will go off and say LT was overrated. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    don't do that we need more like you around. Too many focus now on twitter and comments over play on the field. If LT says tomorrow he thinks Simms is better than Eli. They will go off and say LT was overrated. Lol
    Lol I hear ya but I'm getting real sick and tired of all these robot followers and "I told you so" fans. Personally, I think they're all trying to become mods. I got an idea for em... go find a real job and get laid instead sitting around eating twinkies and talking about men all day.

How you gonna wish misery on somebody who gave all he had on Sunday for the Gmen just because he said something bad about Eli and Coughlin? He's not the only one who didn't think highly of SIr Eli. It's his slight goofy demeanor, hell I still laugh sometimes when he starts talking. Him and his brother look like some true to life Forrest Gump characters. Peyton's kicker was questioning his heart... the kicker.

I think a lot of these posters can relate to Eli... like something out of a Revenge Of The Nerds movie... that's why they get so offended. Tiki probably gets a good laugh out of some of these clueless saps that puts a kids game before their own kids. LMAO!!
    Last edited by BurnerNYG; 10-09-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Banned
    Had to edit my post several times... texting from my phone on this board is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    No one gives a **** Tiki.
    Agreed. When will this turd flush?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    What tiki deosnt get probably is one of the reasons we won is because he retired.
    Great post, once again. A lot of people didn't see it, for whatever reason, but I do believe that you are 100% correct, and fortunately one of the finest GM's in the business saw it, and realized that they gave up a ton for a franchise QB, but the only way that he would be able to succeed would be if everybody got behind him and supported him. It was easy to see who the primadonnas were, and once the team was rid of a couple of the prime culprits, they started rallying behind their true leaders.

+ Reply to Thread