+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78

Thread: Hey 49er fans

  1. #1
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905

    Hey 49er fans

    How is Williams doing?

    Did you guys murder him already like you said you were going to?
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  2. #2
    LOL

  3. #3
    He's redeeming himself weekly. I still don't forgive him for last season.

  4. #4
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    24
    Please don't mention that name. LOL All kidding aside he has actually played very well this season on ST's and had a 40+ yd TD last week. So he's slowly proving himself. Just terrible that happened to him last year because he's a great kid and a hard worker.

  5. #5
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    He's redeeming himself weekly. I still don't forgive him for last season.
    Blame your coach, it was his fault. Only a punk organization would blame a second year player for the failures of the coaching staff. He's seems to be having a good season and really appears to have a good head on his shoulders. He doesn't need anyone's sympathy, pity or forgiveness. He's already more of a player than Harbaugh ever was.

  6. #6
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Blame your coach, it was his fault. Only a punk organization would blame a second year player for the failures of the coaching staff.
    I guess that means the 49ers are not a punk organization, since they have supported him from top to bottom since the NFCCG.

  7. #7
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by bosdober View Post
    I guess that means the 49ers are not a punk organization, since they have supported him from top to bottom since the NFCCG.

    Definitely not. I think the 49ers are a very classy organization.

    It's some of their fans who are dolts.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGiant_Killer View Post
    your a ****in idiot. you blame a coach for his fumbles? at the time ginn was injured and hes the only one we had to return punts/KO's
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Yes injuries are important but having depth is just as important.
    See above...............

  9. #9
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Wow, we got a lot of 49er fans so far in the past 2 days.... Nice heat up.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How is Williams doing?

    Did you guys murder him already like you said you were going to?
    I was going to ask you the same question about Trey Junkin...If twitter was available back in 2002 I'm sure he would have received death threats too.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts