+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hey 49er fans

Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    Another lost fan. Before you talk crap, know the facts. We had NO other returners available for the game. Preach ball security? This is the NFL, not pee wee football. Williams made mistakes, and the team paid for them. They were just part of the reason we lost, not the main reason.
    So your coach set his roster with one returner????? ONE?????

And you're calling me 'lost' for ripping your coach?????

Who goes into a CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP with ONE option at a position like PR/KR???

LOLOLOL

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    So your coach set his roster with one returner????? ONE?????

And you're calling me 'lost' for ripping your coach?????

Who goes into a CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP with ONE option at a position like PR/KR???

LOLOLOL
    Yea, lost is not the right term. Stupid is a better fit. We lost our returner to injury. Williams was the next guy up. It is not like you go pick up a returner a week before a championship game. Just learn your facts before you post, you won't look so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    That makes NO sense right there, there is not sense of entitlement from Giants fans cause we actually won it and what he said about Alex Smith was he wrong???I'm done with 49er fans they used to be class acts now your just a bunch of whiners. Go ahead stay here all week till the game is over just make sure you are prepared if you guys lose, cause all of you 49er fans have been talking way to much ****. But you probably won't and we won't see you for a year.
    Do you have A.D.D? Are you having trouble following the coversation? Im not gonna rewrite everything but,..I never said you were a entitlement team either. So if thats your barometer of what a "entitlement" team is well the 9ers have 5 SB rings. You have 4. So as in your words neither are "entitled"

Yea, lost is not the right term. Stupid is a better fit. We lost our returner to injury. Williams was the next guy up. It is not like you go pick up a returner a week before a championship game. Just learn your facts before you post, you won't look so stupid.
    this just keeps getting better !!!!!

yes, OF FRICKIN' COUSE you go out and get one of the tens of experienced returners who are available at any given point in time!!!!! What was your option if Williams got hurt???? Justins Smith??????? was he the next next man up???? LOLOLOL !!!!

you guys will just say ANYTHING rather than admit that we won last year because Harbaugh was an idiot and got schooled by a more experienced coach.

can't find a PR/KR for a championship game???? Can you type that without throwing up a little in your mouth??? Seriously???

LOL tell me the truth do you feel robbed from last year and this year there is no way we can win cause it was a fluke win for the Giants last year??
    Ive never said I felt robbed. And no Im not saying there is no way you can win because of that. Actually what I have said is it shall be a good game and the battle will be hard faught. At no time have I said that either team was gonna wax the other.

Bench Player
    this just keeps getting better !!!!!

yes, OF FRICKIN' COUSE you go out and get one of the tens of experienced returners who are available at any given point in time!!!!! What was your option if Williams got hurt???? Justins Smith??????? was he the next next man up???? LOLOLOL !!!!

you guys will just say ANYTHING rather than admit that we won last year because Harbaugh was an idiot and got schooled by a more experienced coach.

can't find a PR/KR for a championship game???? Can you type that without throwing up a little in your mouth??? Seriously???
    You think you won the game becuase Harbaugh got schoolded? You sir, are crazy. I have not said one thing negative about your coach, actually I like him. You type like you are screaming? Time for your ADD (like the rest of your team??) medication? Trowing up in my mouth? You Canadians are stupid. Why aren't you a buffalo fan anyway Ehh?

That's what I said... their fans think they are perfect at every aspect of the game I just hope they are ready if they lose lol...I don't even know how a football fan can make that comment and actually mean it.
    I think the Giants have a very good shot at taking the game and they do, these chumps will be on suicide watch. If I was a 49rs fan I would be embarrassed about a lot of these dumb posts that are occurring here.
    Last edited by JB456; 10-09-2012 at 08:16 PM.

You think you won the game becuase Harbaugh got schoolded? You sir, are crazy. I have not said one thing negative about your coach, actually I like him. You type like you are screaming? Time for your ADD (like the rest of your team??) medication? Trowing up in my mouth? You Canadians are stupid. Why aren't you a buffalo fan anyway Ehh?
    He got schooled. there's no scenario from last year that says this was anything more than a breakdown in coaching.

throw in any other punt returner with the instruction of catch the ball as priorities #1,2,&3 and run the ball in the 4th quarter more than passing to WRs that had no receptions in the game, and we lose. no question about it.

that's coaching. that's not williams, or the refs or anything else. just coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    I think the Giants have a very good shot at taking the game and they do, these chumps will be on suicide watch. I am a giants fan and I am embarrassed about a lot of these dumb posts that are occurring here.
    There I fixed it for you,..

Bench Player
    He got schooled. there's no scenario from last year that says this was anything more than a breakdown in coaching.

throw in any other punt returner with the instruction of catch the ball as priorities #1,2,&3 and run the ball in the 4th quarter more than passing to WRs that had no receptions in the game, and we lose. no question about it.

that's coaching. that's not williams, or the refs or anything else. just coaching.

Funny, you are the only fan out there who thinks we lost due to harbaugh being schooled. Forget one completed pass to a WR. Heck with 1 for 13 on 3rd down. Williams two fumbles. Eli having a great day.....yea none of that counts. Harbaugh got schooled, thats why we lost. Millions of fans out there, but YOU cracked it! The only one! Wow.

+ Reply to Thread