+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey 49er fans

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

I'm guessing the front of his shirt is covered with drool by now............

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Oh man. Can you wait here for a minute? My neighbor's kid is outside I'm just gonna have him take over from here, OK?
    You act like the refs lost the game. How about you guys blowing a 24 point lead..They deserved to lose that game.

We're talking about last year and he's bringing up 2002. Rofl.

Can't get any worse than an Eagle/Jet fan I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    We're talking about last year and he's bringing up 2002. Rofl.

Can't get any worse than an Eagle/Jet fan I guess.
    We're talking about goats.

Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    We're talking about goats.
    Fair enough

NFCCG...2 min left, Bradshaw fumbled. The refs blew the whistle early.

Only that hot headed ******bag Harbaugh (and his minions) deny the forward progress there. I read that he's still mad about it. Hilarious. If you need to blame one play for the entire game it would indicate that maybe you didn't make enough plays during the game.

You act like the refs lost the game. How about you guys blowing a 24 point lead..They deserved to lose that game.

Absolutely true. You were the one who brought up Trey Junkin, I explained to you why I never blamed him for anything. The guy was out of the league and was brought in as an emergency. He did the best he could. I blame the play on the refs but you're 100% right, the Giants didn't deserve to win that game.

I was going to ask you the same question about Trey Junkin...If twitter was available back in 2002 I'm sure he would have received death threats too.
    Just one word about your boards.....Zero's
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Blame your coach, it was his fault. Only a punk organization would blame a second year player for the failures of the coaching staff. He's seems to be having a good season and really appears to have a good head on his shoulders. He doesn't need anyone's sympathy, pity or forgiveness. He's already more of a player than Harbaugh ever was.
    I can't recall anyone placing blame on Williams. I remember seeing everyone within the organization standing up with Williams in support. The fans of course did not handle it as well. I was p*ssed as any sports fan would be. We were thin at WR/KR at the worst time. Of course that will not be the case come this Sunday.

He's been pretty good. Still our kick returner and doing fine there and was more than acceptable in place of Ginn as a punt returner while Ginn was injured. He had a nice 40 yard TD last week too.

+ Reply to Thread