+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey 49er fans

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Watch your receivers, especially on punt returns.

Now watch ours.

Your guys CONSTANTLY put the ball at risk trying to get yardage. Our guys gave themselves up.

BALL SECURITY. If Williams drops and gives himself up instead of trying to dodge and juke, who knows what happens, especially in a tight field position game, and doubly especially in overtime after several possessions.

But go ahead and ignore why you lost...
    Like all niner fans, we were crushed losing the game...you would have been too. However, I dont blame Williams for the last fumble, he caught the ball and tried to run with it...you know, like returners are supposed to do. Especially with going 1-13 on 3rd down he tried to make a play. Ball was stripped and recovered by the Giants, game over. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How is Williams doing?

Did you guys murder him already like you said you were going to?
    No need to sweet heart, he said he was gonna run the score up on you next time he seen you so,.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Blame your coach, it was his fault. Only a punk organization would blame a second year player for the failures of the coaching staff. He's seems to be having a good season and really appears to have a good head on his shoulders. He doesn't need anyone's sympathy, pity or forgiveness. He's already more of a player than Harbaugh ever was.
    aww, do I sence a little hostility twards a FAR SUPERIOR coach. Its ok, cough land will have his job next week no matter the outcome of this weeks game. We know We know, its ok, shall we get you a tissue so you can cry about your pathetic coach some more?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I was about 11, so maybe I was crying but my dad got me a toy.
    My little pony? or a Sourdough Sam doll?

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado49er View Post
    aww, do I sence a little hostility twards a FAR SUPERIOR coach. Its ok, cough land will have his job next week no matter the outcome of this weeks game. We know We know, its ok, shall we get you a tissue so you can cry about your pathetic coach some more?
    LMAO another moronic 49er fan.... better coach that's the funniest thing I've heard all day and you sound just as classless as him too. now that is cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    LMAO another moronic 49er fan.... better coach that's the funniest thing I've heard all day and you sound just as classless as him too. now that is cute.
    Well I guess we will see huh,...<Cough> <Damn>

quick question though,...Did your training staff remeber to pack the skin cream for your coaches nose? I wouldnt want it to crack and start bleeding all over the game plan. Would make it hard to see the plays.

quick question though,...Did your training staff remeber to pack the skin cream for your coaches nose? I wouldnt want it to crack and start bleeding all over the game plan. Would make it hard to see the plays.
    HAHAHA 49er fans crack me up man this was a great one.... almost as good as the last one keep going buddy. Keep telling us how your team is going to cream us and you have the better everything and how Alex Smith is finally elite. HAHA entitled cry baby fan base, that doesn't know how to handled their team success, so they troll an non division rivals board cause that are finally relevant again after what 20 years????? LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    HAHAHA 49er fans crack me up man this was a great one.... almost as good as the last one keep going buddy. Keep telling us how your team is going to cream us and you have the better everything and how Alex Smith is finally elite. HAHA entitled cry baby fan base, that doesn't know how to handled their team success, so they troll an non division rivals board cause that are finally relevant again after what 20 years????? LMAO.
    I never said they would cream you (thats your own words, do I sence some fear). I never said Alex is elite, And as far as being here,its only because you guys came to our board. I was fine just talking football but it seems that out of the what 20 or so people that talk on this board, half of them are under the age of 12 and use C.O.D. or Battle Feild as their game plans to beat a football team LMAO!!!!! Entitled, no, not us! You should really get back to your homework, Im sure if you dont finish it mom will give you an early bed time with no PS3 for the rest of the week.

I never said they would cream you (thats your own words, do I sence some fear). I never said Alex is elite, And as far as being here,its only because you guys came to our board. I was fine just talking football but it seems that out of the what 20 or so people that talk on this board, half of them are under the age of 12 and use C.O.D. or Battle Feild as their game plans to beat a football team LMAO!!!!! Entitled, no, not us! You should really get back to your homework, Im sure if you dont finish it mom will give you an early bed time with no PS3 for the rest of the week.
    WEa can't even get on your boards what are you talking about???? It's Tuesday and as soon as the Browns game was over you guys came over here gloating about your team like we give a ****. I never said anything about a battlefield game what are you talking about??? Man you guys are a bunch of roaches please go the hell away it's annoying you guys are worse then Philadelphia fans.