+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Hey 49er fans

You say your not entitled here are some comments by you and your fellow friends

"No need to sweet heart, he said he was gonna run the score up on you next time he seen you so,...." I believe you said that...

"ww, do I sence a little hostility twards a FAR SUPERIOR coach. Its ok, cough land will have his job next week no matter the outcome of this weeks game. We know We know, its ok, shall we get you a tissue so you can cry about your pathetic coach some more?" again you said this...

"going for the sweep of the New York teams back to back to back weeks"

"1. Actual fact, no come back. but let me ask you this, how good is our "D" or how bad was you "O" for A.smith to have those stat & yall rely on 2 game changing turnovers to beat us(Jus a thought).2. Ppg doesn't matter, points in

"our" game matter. Both games last year our offense scores enough 2 beat yall(excluding your game changing turnover points).3. Didn't yall have 4 WRs' last year, minus manningham, plus a new guy. What's the difference? Props to your boy Cruz in the 1st half but in the 2nd he was MIA, almost forgot he was playing. What's your point? Goo niners! " Yeah you guys don't sound like your an entitled fanbase....smh
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 10-09-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    WEa can't even get on your boards what are you talking about???? It's Tuesday and as soon as the Browns game was over you guys came over here gloating about your team like we give a ****. I never said anything about a battlefield game what are you talking about??? Man you guys are a bunch of roaches please go the hell away it's annoying you guys are worse then Philadelphia fans.
    Dude, no one can get on the official 49er board...run by a bunch of Nazis. Only board that is out there is the webzone board, and that is so overrun by children I dont even go there. Sorry that we are all getting under your skin, but get used to it, until Monday morning when we come to pay our respects for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    Dude, no one can get on the official 49er board...run by a bunch of Nazis. Only board that is out there is the webzone board, and that is so overrun by children I dont even go there. Sorry that we are all getting under your skin, but get used to it, until Monday morning when we come to pay our respects for your loss.
    I don't care if you come back if you win but don't sit there and act like jerk man I don't care how good Harbaugh is he is not better then a two time SB coach just be ready to be called out on that BS cause no Giants fan will take that crap. You want to talk x's and o's fine...just don't say stupid things that are 100% false.

WEa can't even get on your boards what are you talking about???? It's Tuesday and as soon as the Browns game was over you guys came over here gloating about your team like we give a ****. I never said anything about a battlefield game what are you talking about??? Man you guys are a bunch of roaches please go the hell away it's annoying you guys are worse then Philadelphia fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyNYG View Post
    Please try me. Alex Smith is a fellow #1 overall pick w/ 1 less year in the NFL and has done NOTHING even resembling what Eli has accomplished. Come back and talk to me when Alex has 2 SB MVP's against the best team of the past decade. Actually you can just come talk to me when Alex has more than 18 TD's and 3200 yds in a season.....
    Seems to me you guys are on our board,...

You say your not entitled here are some comments by you and your fellow friends

"No need to sweet heart, he said he was gonna run the score up on you next time he seen you so,...." I believe you said that...

"ww, do I sence a little hostility twards a FAR SUPERIOR coach. Its ok, cough land will have his job next week no matter the outcome of this weeks game. We know We know, its ok, shall we get you a tissue so you can cry about your pathetic coach some more?" again you said this...

"going for the sweep of the New York teams back to back to back weeks"

"1. Actual fact, no come back. but let me ask you this, how good is our "D" or how bad was you "O" for A.smith to have those stat & yall rely on 2 game changing turnovers to beat us(Jus a thought).2. Ppg doesn't matter, points in

"our" game matter. Both games last year our offense scores enough 2 beat yall(excluding your game changing turnover points).3. Didn't yall have 4 WRs' last year, minus manningham, plus a new guy. What's the difference? Props to your boy Cruz in the 1st half but in the 2nd he was MIA, almost forgot he was playing. What's your point? Goo niners! " Yeah you guys don't sound like your an entitled fanbase....smh
    I think you need to look up the word "entitled" no wear in there does it say "we deserve to win" I think most of whats been said, if you pull your head out your rear is, "it will be a good game" "a hard faught game" "May the best team win" and oh ya "GO 9ERS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado49er View Post
    aww, do I sence a little hostility twards a FAR SUPERIOR coach. Its ok, cough land will have his job next week no matter the outcome of this weeks game. We know We know, its ok, shall we get you a tissue so you can cry about your pathetic coach some more?
    This had me laughing so hard I nearly pissed myself. Far superior couch than a two time Superbowl winning coach? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhaahahahaha

Seems to me you guys are on our board,...
    That makes NO sense right there, there is not sense of entitlement from Giants fans cause we actually won it and what he said about Alex Smith was he wrong???I'm done with 49er fans they used to be class acts now your just a bunch of whiners. Go ahead stay here all week till the game is over just make sure you are prepared if you guys lose, cause all of you 49er fans have been talking way to much ****. But you probably won't and we won't see you for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    This had me laughing so hard I nearly pissed myself. Far superior couch than a two time Superbowl winning coach? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhaahahahaha
    That's what I said... their fans think they are perfect at every aspect of the game I just hope they are ready if they lose lol...I don't even know how a football fan can make that comment and actually mean it.

Bench Player
    I don't care if you come back if you win but don't sit there and act like jerk man I don't care how good Harbaugh is he is not better then a two time SB coach just be ready to be called out on that BS cause no Giants fan will take that crap. You want to talk x's and o's fine...just don't say stupid things that are 100% false.
    I never said Harbaugh is better than a two time SB coach. You must be responding to another fan. I remember thinking your fans and insane media were crazy talking about firing your coach a few years ago. I would love to talk X's and O's. I will start a new thread with a few questions, no smack, in your main thread.

I think you need to look up the word "entitled" no wear in there does it say "we deserve to win" I think most of whats been said, if you pull your head out your rear is, "it will be a good game" "a hard faught game" "May the best team win" and oh ya "GO 9ERS!"
    LOL tell me the truth do you feel robbed from last year and this year there is no way we can win cause it was a fluke win for the Giants last year??

+ Reply to Thread