+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Cant wait for Canty to come back

I wish we could have him for week 6. It's clear to me now that Canty brings something to our D-line that boosts those around him.

And to think I thought he was overpaid...

Thats gotta be it, cause he's the only piece missing from our DL from last seaon. But according to all of the Message Board 'experts' he was overpaid and we should switch to a 3-4 defense, get cheerleaders, etc
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

All-Pro
    He is definitely missed, not just his ability but it also helps to have more linemen in the rotation to keep everyone fresh. With him and Rocky out, it is putting a lot more pressure on the guys remaining.

Let's hope he's not headed to IR. It's been awfully quiet on the Canty front
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Bench Player
    I could of swore I read something a few weeks ago talking about Canty looking like he was in good shape (running or jogging)

Quote Originally Posted by ReiRiza View Post
    I could of swore I read something a few weeks ago talking about Canty looking like he was in good shape (running or jogging)
    Let's hope
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by ReiRiza View Post
    Too bad that under PUP rules he cant be reactivated until week 7. We could REAAAAALLLY use him against SF...

Canty is such an important piece....definitely needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Too bad that under PUP rules he cant be reactivated until week 7. We could REAAAAALLLY use him against SF...
    Whenever he comes back, it will be extremely helpful

That's why I'm sure the D-line will turn it around once he & Rocky Bernard come back. As long as we are healthy in the 2nd half of the season, the D-line will start getting it's share of sacks & QB pressures.