+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am a 9ers fan, I come in peace! LoL

I am a 9ers fan, I come in peace! LoL

Greetings to all the Giants fans. I was reading some of the threads on here and I felt like making a profile so I could come in and say my piece. I just wanted to say that it will be a great game on Sunday. The Giants are not the reigning SB champs for no reason. Y'all have a great team! The 9ers are also one of the better teams in the NFL so it will be a great, hard fought game by both teams. If we lose I will not hang my head in shame because we will have lost to a great team. Of course I hope we take the W because I am still a little bummed about how we lost to you guys in the NFCCG. Even though we lost that game, I was still stoked that the 9ers made it as far as they did. Coach Harbaugh turned our team around so damn fast! I wasn't expecting much last season because I had become so used to losing. We had to endure the "decade of suck", and it was and still is an awesome feeling to see the 9ers relevant again. Anyhow, good luck (that is not meant as a backhanded compliment) to the Giants team. Hoping for no injuries to either team's players. Go 9ers!!!

Good luck, it shall be a great game!

You got that right! I have my anxiety and heart meds on standby!!!

If we get pressure on Alex, I expect at least a fumble or pick. I think dline/oline play and the running game will dictact how this game turns out.

Bench Player
    "A little bummed" man I would hate you guys if we lost the NFC Championship game, but with that being said if the 49ers make it this year I am cheering for them. Patrick Willis and Vernon Davis are just beasts at their positions. Glad the 49ers turned around, but it should be a great game this Sunday.

It will not be as easy to get to Alex as it was in the past. This year our OL is looking pretty sick. They are physical and pretty dominating. We have so many weapons now, I can only imagine it's a DC freakin' nightmare to try and game plan for everyone. Plus, with us throwing in all the Wildcat and different run packages it will be tough to stop us. I am not saying that it cannot be done, but it will not be easy. Once you double cover one, then 1-2 more open up. LoL I feel sorry for your DC this week that's for sure. It will be a great game! I can't wait for Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by ReiRiza View Post
    "A little bummed" man I would hate you guys if we lost the NFC Championship game, but with that being said if the 49ers make it this year I am cheering for them. Patrick Willis and Vernon Davis are just beasts at their positions. Glad the 49ers turned around, but it should be a great game this Sunday.
    I can't really hate any team... well except for the stupid Cowpies!!! We (KW) made some really collosal mistakes in the NFCCG. It wasn't like the Giants came to the stick and crushed us. Honestly, I was just happy to see us go as far as we did. I didn't even expect all of that, so I was happy with what we got. PW and VD are going to give your coaches nightmares I am sure LoL. We have a ton of talent on our team that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by #1_49ers_fan View Post
    It will not be as easy to get to Alex as it was in the past. This year our OL is looking pretty sick. They are physical and pretty dominating. We have so many weapons now, I can only imagine it's a DC freakin' nightmare to try and game plan for everyone. Plus, with us throwing in all the Wildcat and different run packages it will be tough to stop us. I am not saying that it cannot be done, but it will not be easy. Once you double cover one, then 1-2 more open up. LoL I feel sorry for your DC this week that's for sure. It will be a great game! I can't wait for Sunday!
    It's the same thing here. Our O-line has only given up 4 sacks in 5 games (zero vs. the Eagles, who have a very strong pass rush), and is largely improved. And Eli can distribute the ball a lot as well. If anything this game could become a shootout.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

I can't wait to see the tip toe burglar in action against us. Its going to be weird

Love how these 9er fans come in peace & then start spewing how talented their team is & how they are gonna give our DC/Coaches nightmares. Like I'm so sure their DC/coaches are sleeping like babies cuz they aren't worried about our offensive weapons.

"We (KW) made some really collosal mistakes in the NFCCG. It wasn't like the Giants came to the stick and crushed us."

See how he cleverly snuck in the " You didn't beat us, we beat ourselves" card in there?

9ers are finally a good team after a decade of suckage & getting high draft picks, which bad teams get, and now they are world beaters & going by what I have read on their boards, we don't stand a chance against them Sunday.

+ Reply to Thread